domain Corkt.com - Please Appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblr

Established Member
Impact
6
I just registered Corkt.com. I'm thinking about developing it into a wine-related site. How much do you think this domain is worth? Thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
well wine tasters are an eccentric bunch and clearly don't care about proper english grammar what with all the pinoirs and moulon rouges (pardon my french) so I think the name is good for the purpose... But undeveloped, any name will do..

So low $$
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back