NameSilo

domain Please Appraise BeijingExpat.Com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah...

Established Member
Impact
5
What are your thoughts on this domain? I grabbed it from the bargain bin at GoDaddy. I noticed the top 7 most populous cities in China all have expat sites with similar name just different city so I grabbed this one.

I will develop it into a site for expatriates.. I am guessing its probably worth reg. fee right now until developed. I am in for a LOT of work!! :D
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it's fairly decent if you develop it. Probably not a lot of resale value though.
 
0
•••
Thanks for response. I will work on developing it as its my first domain hehe :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back