IT.COM

domain Please appraise email.tv and 5 others

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

steveprocter

Impact
I am looking to sell these six domains and would value people's appraisals on the prices I could get. Thank you...

email.tv
nearevo.com
scan.click
secly.com
secly.me
open.ec

regards, Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Difficult sales..., Approx $280...,

Last edited:
•••
You can make an idea using Namebio
Personal only email. tv worth

Last edited:
•••
Two favourites: Email (TV) & Secly (COM). Both speculative, the "email" domain being the highlight for me. Accept offers, see what comes your way. Not keen on the others, IMO

Last edited:
•••
email.tv = Low-xxxx to High-xxxx

•••
•••
email.tv = Low-xxxx to High-xxxx
thanks for your feedback 😊 Now just gotta sit back and wait for afternic and sedo to do their jobs

•••
Two favourites: Email (TV) & Secly (COM). Both speculative, the "email" domain being the highlight for me. Accept offers, see what comes your way. Not keen on the others, IMO
thanks for your feedback 😊 Yep email.tv is my favourite too. 20 years old and I bought for a big idea that I just never had time for. Time to let someone else have a go - well, if they find the right price for me 😊

•••
I appreciate all the feedback so far!!

•••
I have a bunch of domains that I would like to sell.
I got trigger happy and the wife is not pleased! (Over $400.00 on domains)

Some are on afternic and godaddy auctions. What is the best place/way to sell these, in your guys' opinion?
Bought on porkbun and dynadot. (Some of these I have listed on their marketplace)

I've seen some on here mention getting ad revenue on their domains.
Is this from building a Wordpress site or from the registrar's landing page for the domain?

I have a lot to learn and am glad that I found this forum!

Last edited:
•••
I have a bunch of domains that I would like to sell.
I got trigger happy and the wife is not pleased! (Over $400.00 on domains)

Some are on afternic and godaddy auctions. What is the best place/way to sell these, in your guys' opinion?
Bought on porkbun and dynadot. (Some of these I have listed on their marketplace)

I've seen some on here mention getting ad revenue on their domains.
Is this from building a Wordpress site or from the registrar's landing page for the domain?

I have a lot to learn and am glad that I found this forum!

I've listed on Afternic, Sedo and dan.com. No takers yet, but only been a couple of days. I am also hoping to learn from this forum the best place to list them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back