NameSilo

domain Please Appraise BizOrgInfoNet.Com

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NP'ers..,

Please appraisal my domain : BizOrgInfoNet.Com
Include all premium domain name extensions. I think this domain is suitable for domain name registrar, whois server and more similar business.

Registered on Nov'10 and under developed process (unfinished), now I do not have enough time to manage this domain, if I want to sell it how about the appropriate price

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's good that you gave up the idea of developing it. It's a waste of money and time.

•••
I try to stay away from appraisals so I can remain objective whilst modding this section but I can't help myself with this one.

Not to seem too harsh, but this is close to one of the worst names I have seen in here.

Your original idea for a name registrar is fine...just not with this name. You would need something brandable and catchy and that name fails monumentally on both fronts. Sort of a good thing you let the idea drop.

As for what it is worth; I would have to say $0.

It really has nothing going for it.

Sorry.

Last edited:
•••
Even if you developed it would only be worth $regfee.

as is WORTHLESS

Not the worse name I have seen but close runner-up for second worst.

Honestly what were you thinking when you registered it!

•••
I try to stay away from appraisals so I can remain objective whilst modding this section but I can't help myself with this one.

Not to seem too harsh, but this is close to one of the worst names I have seen in here.

Your original idea for a name registrar is fine...just not with this name. You would need something brandable and catchy and that name fails monumentally on both fronts. So of a good thing you let the idea drop.

As for what it is worth; I would have to say $0.

It really has nothing going for it.

Sorry.

It is under 14 letters if we don't include the extension :D

It is an absolute stinker though sorry to say...I think we have a new winner for the worst domain ever put up for appraisal, knocking off the previous holder after just a couple of days :p

I would get a grace delete as fast as possible.

If you notice registrars they all tend to have very short and catchy names as mentioned, godaddy, namecheap, moniker, name, fabulous, dynadot...

Yours is simply confusing and shoving the Biz in there...well you might as well shoot it in the head and collect the insurance :p

(I kinda wish you had got BizOrgInfoNet.Us.Com just to really get something truly exceptional lol)

Last edited:
•••
I agree with all the above. Horrendous name.

Close all your accounts, format your hard-drive and start afresh ( Just Kidding ) :lol:

Good luck with your other domains. %%-

•••
You can take the tld's and put them into any order, they're still too long of a name, impossible for anyone to remember what order they're in, just not a good domain in any sense of the word. Like a long, confusing snake of words.

Take that snake and wrap a rope around it, pull tight until it's choked and the eyes pop out. Then whip it around over your head like a lasso 'till the innards all slip out through the eye sockets and the bones are all bunched up into the head. Smack that head on a rock into a thousand pieces. Spit on those pieces with contempt, run a steamroller over them to make sure no one else, ever, tries to put this name together again, and then bury it 10 ft below ground. IMO

Welcome to the forum, good luck
:)

•••
Very creative..I never thought of this one :'( (JK)

Reg fee.

Last edited:
•••
the some what (still difficult to type) order of netorginfobiz.com is available lol. Way ugly $o

•••
get's my vote for the worst name ever to be placed in the appraisal section LOL - $0 sorry

here is another suggestions for your next reg:

MobiMuseumTravelJobs.Net

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back