Dynadot

Please Answer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am wondering how much a particular .info or .biz keyword domain would be if it fit the following qualifications:

had over 10 million hits on google by searching the keyword assosiated with the domain.

had over 2,000 on overture by searching the keyword assosiated with the domain.

For example:

"wedding.info"
"wedding.biz"

(of course thats brings back alot more hits, but just an example. I am questioning one of around 10-12 million google hits and 2,000-3,000 on overture.)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google displays search results and not hits.
Even though the search results such as 10 million results maybe high it really has no relation to traffic.

Overture and word tracker are good resources for searches.

as far the price it would depend on how popular that keyword is -
If it has 2 - 3K on overture it could be pretty good.
I would be that many of these have been picked over, however.

•••
The reason I'm asking, it because some .info's and .biz's I've saved on a list as "potential registers" of mine, have over 10 million searches in google, and around 2,100 on Overture.

Should I register them? I just don't want to register them for nothing...

•••
Registering them for nothing? Thats not a good reason!

•••
I want to register to sell them, but I don't want to register them, attempt a sale, and never get an offer.

•••
Does the keyword relate to the ext., like make sense, just wondering?

Mike

•••
Yes, they do. They match very nicely with the extentions.

•••
I would say go for them. Those sound like decent numbers and worth the gamble.

•••
Well, why not register them? You could make a lot at best, or better than what you paid for them at worst, right?

•••
Ok. I guess I'll take some risks....after all, this business is all about taking risks, so why not.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Justin

•••
Sounds like it would be worth the gamble. Hope to see these names on sale at NamePros!

Good-luck,
ST

•••
Yep...go 4 a gamble.. Before anyone else registers your domains. Keep in mind that the oppurtunity is on the first come-first reserve basis.... Give some priority to the ones you like most...sell 'em... you get paid then buy again... GOOD LUCK

•••
Originally posted by netPH
... you get paid then buy again... GOOD LUCK

:tu: Small risk, get paid, rinse, repeat. Looks good to me!

•••
Post your domain here after your purchase.

Good luck.:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back