Dynadot

discuss Sedo Referrer URL's

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Inframan

Established Member
Impact
Domain traffic on Sedo's marketplace I've noticed Google typically ranks highest. I just noticed on one of my domains Binance.com is the top referrer url.

Has anyone had any positive results by having Binance.com as a referrer url?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain traffic on Sedo's marketplace I've noticed Google typically ranks highest. I just noticed on one of my domains Binance.com is the top referrer url.

Has anyone had any positive results by having Binance.com as a referrer url?
It's probably referral spam using Binance referral links. This is not human traffic, and it's not specifically targeted to your domain. They just 'scan' large number of websites on the Internet. So the answer is, it won't yield any positive results, and Sedo should in fact filter out (not show, not count) these visits in your statistics.

Last edited:
•••
It's probably referral spam using Binance referral links. This is not human traffic, and it's not specifically targeted to your domain. They just 'scan' large number of websites on the Internet. So the answer is, it won't yield any positive results, and Sedo should in fact filter out (not show, not count) these visits in your statistics.
It might be referral spam, it's interesting because it's not a tech, ai, nft, or gpt domain.

I'll take any SEO backlinks to a major financial institution.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back