NameSilo

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, it looks like my phygital.finance, phygital.exchange & phygital.money has a potential finally.

Holding in .com
PhygialCoin
PhygitalToken
PhygitalFinance
PhygitalCurrency

Last edited:
•••
I have PhygiSwap.com for sale

•••
Also PhygitalPayments.com PhygitalArtist.com

•••
•••
phymetaverse
phygimetaverse
metaphygitals

.com

•••
Had a small sale yesterday (Phygital + KW). Will share details after I receive payment. Here's hoping we all get more of these. :xf.smile:

•••
Congratulations. (y)

I still hold few Phygital domains and pickup Phygital Poker .com last week.

•••
FWIW,
I'm using the following query to get some measurable and trackable search result subset, running it on the Google news page:
intitle:"phygital" inurl:phygital site:.com

I take this metric as the representation of the extent of the keyword propagation in general, and it's growing (tracking it on the quarterly basis). Obviously, not guaranteed this should work in the similar fashion for "phygital", but if to compare to "nft" and "metaverse" historical data for instance, the pivotal points when the sales skyrocketed, the numbers are already at the same scale.

•••
Had a small sale yesterday (Phygital + KW). Will share details after I receive payment. Here's hoping we all get more of these. :xf.smile:

PhygitalSculpture.com -- sold for $450 at Afternic. Transfer completed.

Screenshot 2022-09-12 at 15.41.33.png

•••
A couple of regs in .com:
Phygital Interiors
Phygital Centre

•••
PhygitalSculpture.com -- sold for $450 at Afternic. Transfer completed.
I see the sale reported in NameBio already (y)
BTW, wanted to ask - was that a fixed price sale or it has been preceeded by some negotiations?

P.S. Just got the price request for one of my phygi- names at Afternic.

•••
I see the sale reported in NameBio already (y)
BTW, wanted to ask - was that a fixed price sale or it has been preceeded by some negotiations?

P.S. Just got the price request for one of my phygi- names at Afternic.
BIN sale, no negotiations. Good luck!

•••
For the information, just discovered that both SH and BB accept Phygital names.
Another sign that things are probably going in the right direction.

Last edited:
•••
For the information, just discovered that both SH and BB accept Phygital names.
Another sign that things are probably going in the right direction.
Would you mind sharing your accepted names? SH has rejected all the Phygital names I've submitted to them so far. Thanks!

•••
Would you mind sharing your accepted names? SH has rejected all the Phygital names I've submitted to them so far. Thanks!
SH accepted both names I submitted, phygitech and phygitalpoint.
Also, you can check all listed names on marketplace if you search for "phygital" on SH and BB.

Last edited:
•••
SH accepted both names I submitted, phygitech and phygitalpoint.
Also, you can check all listed names on marketplace if you search for "phygital" on SH and BB.
Nice names! You got lucky. SH rejected me Planet + Phygital, Phygi + Net and Phygi + Tron (all in com), which I think are decent names.

I still have Phygital + Valley, Phygi + Link and Phygi + Trust (all in com) which I haven't submitted yet. Do you think I should or is it gonna be another 3$ wasted?

For the record, SH has rejected the last 25/30 names I have submitted to them. Not a single one accepted since May.

Last edited:
•••
Nice names! You got lucky. SH rejected me Planet + Phygital, Phygi + Net and Phygi + Tron (all in com), which I think are decent names.

I still have Phygital + Valley, Phygi + Link and Phygi + Trust (all in com) which I haven't submitted yet. Do you think I should or is it gonna be another 3$ wasted?

For the record, SH has rejected the last 25/30 names I have submitted to them. Not a single one accepted since May.
I actually also have Phygi + Capital in dot com. Any chance on SH you think?

Last edited:
•••
Really hard to tell. I recently submitted some names again on SH after I delisted them over a year ago, and all were accepted. But I always had a good acceptance rate in the past, more than 50%.

I see that other Phygital names on SH are mostly very good.
I got only several phygital names, long before this thread was created.

Anyway wish you luck 🤞

•••
would you always accept a SH acceptance? I think the fee is very high! Not sure if this is worth it.

•••
would you always accept a SH acceptance? I think the fee is very high! Not sure if this is worth it.
I wouldn't always accept. Depends on the accepted BIN ballpark. Phygital names are still not popular enough, I'd be ok to sell with their prices.

•••
•••
•••
what would have been the purchase amount?

•••
•••
what would have been the purchase amount?
Don't know.I know it sold for $560 previously and the seller also owns/owned phygi dot xyz
From that thread i noted phygital dot world has also changed hands.Again no idea on price

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back