Domain Empire

discuss Phygital Domain Discussion

NameSilo
Watch

Rammbo

Blockchain DomainsTop Member
Impact
70ADC294-697E-42D2-AF59-74A9014ABF3A.jpeg
What does Phygital mean to you guys. My understanding is that it is combining the Physical and the Digital . It can be a product or an experience . The article above is a metaverse article that describes Phygital as bringing the digital into the physical. A few of my phygital domains are

PhygitalMarketer.com
PhygitalArtist.com
Phygital.Shopping
Phygital.cx
PhygitalPayments.com
And a few others

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Added : Phygia.xyz (dot. com already developed)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Which one is correct
Phigital or Phygital?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Which one is correct
Phigital or Phygital?
Although Phygital is the correct spelling, Phigital can also be used as a brandable. Makes some IMO.

I've seen some people inadvertently use Phigital so there's that.

•••
Although Phygital is the correct spelling, Phigital can also be used as a brandable. Makes some IMO.

I've seen some people inadvertently use Phigital so there's that.
I own PHIGITALMARKETING (.) COM. I hope it is worth a decent sale.

•••
An article on Metaverse and Phygital things by Director of Commercial Strategy at Marsh McLennan
A new “phygital” realm of people, things, and experiences is emerging. Examples include holographic avatars that talk and move directly based on what our physical selves do wearing AR headsets and haptics suits, Augmented Reality (AR) enabled GPS systems that superimpose digital signposts onto physical streets, and virtual try-on services for physical apparel.
https://www.brinknews.com/is-the-metaverse-dying-already/

•••
•••
You guys had any success with your phygital domains?!

•••
•••
The number of mentionings at social platforms as the indicator of the term propagation - Reddit, Twitter, Facebook.
Twitter and especially Reddit recent dynamics looks impressive at different scales.

Monthly

1680663952856.png

1680663968132.png

1680663979739.png

Weekly

1680663906674.png

1680663918396.png

1680663926469.png

Attachments

• 1680663848007.png
    1680663848007.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 1680663888151.png
    1680663888151.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
•••
"phygital NFT" is used a lot

•••
•••
•••
Some 'Phygital' trademarks have been registered within the latest half year.While this is a good sign from the point of the term usage, the trademark pattern seems a bit disturbing to me due to its clearly generic nature. What do you think?

PHYGITAL MARKETPLACE
PHYGITAL COUTURE
PHYGITAL FASHION
THE SITE FOR PHYGITAL FASION
PHYGITAL MEETING
PHYGITAL WORKPLACE

Last edited:
•••
Some 'Phygital' trademarks have been registered within the latest half year.While this is a good sign from the point of the term usage, the trademark pattern seems a bit disturbing to me due to its clearly generic nature. What do you think?

PHYGITAL MARKETPLACE
PHYGITAL COUTURE
PHYGITAL FASHION
THE SITE FOR PHYGITAL FASION
PHYGITAL MEETING
PHYGITAL WORKPLACE
There are 9 ones just for the word phygital. Phygital is a made up word so its not really generic imo.

•••
Actually, Phygital has already become a term of the descriptive nature. And, sooner or later it will make its way to common dictionaries.

•••
Got The/Phygital/Store/com
Let's see if it's catchy enough for someone to consider it as a brand name.

•••
Some observations, all imho:
"Phygital" - it seems we are somewhat at the 'knee' point, with the further acceleration ahead. All depends on the wide audience perception now.
"Phygitals" - "phygital" used as a noun. These were around there for a while, but no special trending. Recently, they seem to take off - news announcements, discussions in Twitter (not just positive though).
"Phigital" - the alternative spelling, more often can be seen in Spainish language content. Isn't considered to be a typo, just another less popular way to merge the words. There's some branding happenning around this term as well.

•••
"Phigital" - the alternative spelling, more often can be seen in Spanish language content. Isn't considered to be a typo, just another less popular way to merge the words. There's some branding happening around this term as well.
I have the other 2 misspells, if someone is interested will gladly sell them fast for 1K per domain, without paying fees of course, I want clean payment.
Phygytal,com and Phigytal,com

•••
P.S. Just to make sure we are on the same page:
"Phygital" - it seems we are somewhat at the 'knee' point, with the further acceleration ahead. All depends on the wide audience perception now.
1680878036801.png

Last edited:
•••
1681037676851.png

All three phrases describe the same thing, Phygital and Physical going pretty close. Yet Phygital seems to have the higher upside.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back