priced Philharmania.com (Philharmonic+Mania) for $200 - plus more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vincew

Top Member
Impact
For sale for $200: Philharmania.com. It's at Name Silo and expires 10/5/21. It's a combination of the words Philharmonic and Mania and it makes sense. If you or a relative/friend live close to where I live (Syracuse New York) you can have the following collectible and non-collectible items (I'm downsizing):

1) a Jumbo Slot slot machine in good condition - When the jackpot is hit the light on top lights up, it makes a buzzing sound for a couple seconds or so, and money comes out of the slot. It's about 15 inches tall, batteries included.

2) food

- 4 pounds of frozen fully cooked pulled pork

- 15 boxes of Russell Stover Chocolate Candy (over 8.5 pounds) - expired last month

- almost 3 pounds of Cashew halves and pieces

- a pound of shelled walnuts

- 2 pounds of almonds

- 3 pounds of Kellogg's Low Fat Granola Crunchy Clusters

- 2 pounds of Trail Mix

- honey (produced by Heinz) - almost 4 pounds, the manufacture date is 7/20/20, no expiration date

3) 50 Hit Parader magazines in good condition

1982 (6) - April, May, June, August, November, December - they all have a price label on the front cover except December
1983 (2) - February, March - both have a price label on the front
1986 (4) - February, August, November, December - no labels, August and November have an ad cut out of a page
1987 (8) - March, April, May, June, July, September, October, December - they all have mailing address labels on the front cover
1988 (9) - January, March, April, May, June, August, September, November, December - they all have mailing address labels on the front cover
1989 (8) - January, February, March, April, July, September, October, November - they all have mailing address labels on the front cover, the cover is coming off July, I taped it
1990 (11) - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November - they all have mailing address labels on the front cover
1991 (2) - January, February - both have a mailing address label on the front

4) 24 Bicycling magazines in excellent condition

2012 (5) - June, September, October, November, December - they all have mailing address labels on the front cover except June
2013 (10) - January/February, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December - they all have mailing address labels on the front cover
2014 (9) - January/February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October - they all have mailing address labels on the front cover

5) other magazines:

- 2 Discover magazines in good condition
1983 - September, has a mailing address label on the front cover
1983 - November, has a mailing address label on the front cover

- 5 Omni magazines in good condition
1988 - October, has a mailing address label on the front cover
1989 - January, May, September, October, they all have mailing address labels on the front cover

- a Maxim magazine in excellent condition, March 2008, has a mailing address label on the front cover

- a RockLine magazine in fair condition, Winter 1981-1982, has a small piece of the top right corner of the front cover torn off

6) a Canon Typestar 220 in good condition, everything appears to be working properly - The display has a blemish where the 11th character goes, it makes it hard to read the comma and period when typed there - the other characters aren't affected as much. The ribbon prints out perfectly although it is old. Comes with the box (it's torn at the top) and everything is included: the manual, the AC adapter, the custom keyboard seal, and other printed material.

7) old drugstore items (collectibles, not to be used):

Gebauer's tannic spray
Kaz inhalant
Hawick shave lotion
Wyeth's first aid powder
Wernet's denture adhesive
Walgreen's milk of magnesia tablets
Watkins menthol camphor ointment
Woodbury after shave powder
McKesson's boric acid powder
iBath by McKesson & Robbins with glass eye bath
Kreml corrective
Glycerin from Collingwood Pharmacy (used to be a local pharmacy many years ago)
Johnson's foot soap
Polident tablets container
Currier & Ives cologne for men
Surin by McKesson & Robbins
an old white bottle

8) a Walmart microwave (model EM720C2WT-PM) in excellent condition - not fully tested but it works and it's clean, no manual

9) a 100-car Hot Wheels carrying case in good condition - It has wheels on it and a handle. Comes with 79 cars, I believe 38 of them are Hot Wheels.

10) old TV/radio tubes and other items - About 80 tubes, don't know if they're good or not but I would think they are. They were my father's, he was a TV repairman for Sears and E W Edwards.

11) old stamps, mostly US - I have no idea what these are worth

12) a mirrored disco ball in good condition - The circumference is about 37 inches. None of the tiles are missing, some of them are cracked and/or sticking out a bit. The ball has a very slight indentation too. Despite these faults it still looks pretty cool.

13) Hoka One One Stinson Lite shoes in good used condition - size 13

14) a vintage glass hanging light fixture - it has a hole in one of the small glass panes and the wires have been cut but the big glass panes have no holes or cracks and it's in good condition (see pics)

15) a GPX all-in-one WeatherX (TVWB534) in like new condition ( amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000G6NXHK/jaybrewernet26-20 ). Comes with the original box and everything is included. This has 2 adjustable rotary fluourescent lamps, an emergency siren, a 5 inch black and white TV, an AM/FM radio, a removable flashlight with recharge circuit, instant Weatherband with fine tuning control, and a compass. The thermometer on it is not accurate.

16) a Dell laptop docking station (PR03X) - never used but appears to be in excellent condition, comes with the AC adapter

17) a new Yolanda Vega limited edition talking bobblehead doll - I don't think it's ever been taken out of the box. She says "For the New York Lottery I'm Yolanda Vega".

18) a Hamilton Beach blender (BlendMaster Ultra 52252) made in the 1980s - Comes in the original box and everything is included. This has never been used, it has been plugged in and turned on to make sure it works. The outside of the box does have blemishes.

19) an unopened box of Michael Jordan Wheaties in good condition - 18 ounces, from 1994 (a collectible, not for consumption)

20) Boeheim on Basketball videotape (featuring the Coach of Syracuse men's basketball, Jim Boeheim) - This is in sealed packaging that has never been opened. Copyright 1989, 45 minutes long, narrated by "The Voice of the Orange" Doug Logan.

21) a WebTV internet terminal (Philips Magnavox MAT965) in very good condition - It works good, no problems but not 100% fully tested. It isn't dirty or worn but it does have a few blemishes. Comes with the original box and everything is included except: a) the phone cable is not the original, b) the phone line splitter is not the original, and, c) one third of the registration card is missing.

22) a WebTV infrared keyboard (Philip Magnavox MWK 122BK ) in very good condition - It works good, no problems but not 100% fully tested. Comes with the original box and the User's Guide. This works with the MAT965 internet terminal.

23) an Alpine Compact Disc Changer (model 5951Z) - This is for a car and is untested. Comes with the Magazine, the FM Stereo Modulator, and the CD Changer Control Unit.

24) Commodore calculator in good condition (model 774D) - comes with the box and instructions plus it has the original 1975 sales receipt from Sears

25) 150 sparklers for any kind of celebration

26) Two Blu-ray players: Samsung BD-EM59C (remote included), LG BD640 (no remote)

27) 8 used phones:

an 8GB Apple iPhone 4S smartphone in very good condition - Comes with an Otterbox (the Otterbox screen has a few streaks) and the original box, nothing else. I got this in a partial trade, I've never used it but I tried some basic testing and it works. No SIM card.

a Samsung INFUSE SGH-i997 smartphone - This is in excellent condition, works properly. It was a friend's phone that was given to me. I believe it's an AT&T phone and it's locked. I entered a new password for it, it's 88888888. Comes with the charger, nothing else. No SIM card.

a ZTE Cymbal T Tracfone - This phone has issues but does work. The main problems are a) sometimes it'll cut out when you're talking which makes it difficult for the other person to understand what you're saying, and, b) sometimes it'll hang up and end the call. Also, sometimes it will not display something on the outer screen when it should. Comes with the original box and everything is included. No SIM card.

a Samsung S390G Tracfone - This is in excellent condition, works properly. I upgraded to a new phone and don't need this anymore. Comes with the Services Guide and the charger. No SIM card.

a Motorola W260g Tracfone - This is in excellent condition, works properly. I upgraded to a new phone and don't need this anymore. Comes with the Tracfone Guide and the charger. No SIM card.

a Nokia 1112 Tracfone - This is in good condition, works properly. I upgraded a few years ago to the Samsung S390G mentioned above. Comes with the User Guide, Quick Activation Guide, and the charger. Two keys are worn but still readable. No SIM card.

a Motorola i335 cell phone - Boost Mobile version, untested and nothing else is included. No SIM card.

a Kyocera Coast flip phone - Boost Mobile version, works good, nothing else is included.

And much more.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back