IT.COM

advice Pets Niche Email Addresses Available?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yousaf Saeed

Established Member
Impact
Greetings,

I actually have a wonderful domain relevant to Pets niche and this is why i was wondering if someone can provide me with the list of email addresses of people linked with Pets niche business so i can try my luck to send them emails...

Replies will be highly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just google it, you can find all the contacts you need

•••
Emailed nearly 80 People from Taken from Google and received 6 Replies.

All of them posted low ball offers not more than $800
What should i do? How can i convince them to something nearly mid $xxxx ??

•••
Is it the pet name in your signature, if so, take the $800 and enjoy it

•••
Yes this is the name... But it has over half million global monthly searches... Don't you think it can do better than $800?

•••
Hi. Are you interesting in pet4kid.com ? Same niche, .com and reserve is far low than $800.

•••
Not with that extension, there is no market for 99% of these new extensions

•••
Yes this is the name... But it has over half million global monthly searches... Don't you think it can do better than $800?
Do you think they will pay $xxxx for unknown ext. when they can have:
petstore.net for $3000
petstore.info - $377
petstore.us - $2500
petstore.eu - 1999 EUR
etc etc
(on Sedo)

•••
PetStore . Online feels/seems better and make sense instead of PetStore.info or net or .ur etc

PetStore That is Online

•••
To be honest I'm shocked that you even got $800 - If you look at namebio.com there's not a single .online sale reported.
If I were you I would take it and be very happy about it.

•••
you should google "pet store online" and find those sites which pay for ads on google to appear on front page. Then contact the site owners whether they are interested in your domain

•••
petstoreonline.com is available for sale at afternic too.
$800 is a decent offer.

•••
Love when people ask for others' opinions and then get defensive when they don't get the answer they want.

•••
@bigdomainer

I never asked for opinions...
I asked if somebody has email addresses and later on i asked how to convince the person to get more out of his pocket making him interested in whatever product you have...

If you re read my thread and replies then its clear... i already understands the worth of my .online name and never asked for advice to sell it in $800 or not :-D

•••
•••
@bigdomainer

All the txts u quoted are in reply of the questions raised by another NP member. These quoted txts aren't originated from my side but yes these are my reply to questions raised by other member :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back