Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Petition[.ws] logo - $40

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edisonian

Established Member
Impact
0
Petitions[.ws] logo - $40

I am looking for a professional logo for a new petition website. The site allows users to create free petitions in support of different causes.

I want it to be fun an trendy but also serious and professional. So, not too conservative and not too trendy.

The logo should have a symbol --pen or papers, scroll, or anything related to a petition, activism or advocacy-- use your imagination.

I am open with respect to colors and font.


Deadline is Thursday at 9:00 PM, EST, but I reserve the right to end this earlier.

Your work must be 100% original --no copying will be tolerated.

I will retain 100% exclusive rights to the logo.

Please provide the image in and JPG, fireworks file, and the original photoshop design.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ya spelt petition wrong.
 
0
•••
lol well he did say a quickie... would pretty much explain the typo I suppose.
 
0
•••
that looks like the exact same marker from wills.
 
0
•••
Palyriot said:
that looks like the exact same marker from wills.
a marker is a marker... nothing really to them, bound to have the same look.
 
0
•••
damit! I always do that! And as for the marker, perhaps, It was one of the ps stardard shapes, hes probably using it too.

Ok fixed! lol, thanks for catching that, altho it prob wasnt very hard to see.
 
0
•••
First Entry:

petitionws.gif


Feedback please.
 
0
•••
These are all looking good. Would like to have a few more concepts from which to choose before the contest ends at COB (around 6PM) today.
 
0
•••
will7 -- May I see this concept with a different color than orange? How about gold, bronze, or red?
 
0
•••
Is the deadline today?
 
0
•••
Yes, it's today at around 6PM give or take a few minutes.
 
0
•••
Hi Edisonian,

Is there anything to improve on my design on post #19 or it's fine the way it is?
 
0
•••
Hey, it's nice. I don't think it works with the site though. By the way, I love your portfolio. Awesome stuff.
 
0
•••
here i go
 
0
•••
Hi Edisonian,

Do I have time to submit another entry, say in about a couple hours, 3 at the most?
:)
It just because I received your feedback a few minutes ago regarding my entry, so...
 
0
•••
guetizo said:
Hi Edisonian,

Do I have time to submit another entry, say in about a couple hours, 3 at the most?
:)
It just because I received your feedback a few minutes ago regarding my entry, so...

It's 5:11 PM here. I will extend it to 7:45. Thanks for wanting to submit another entry.
 
0
•••
A few colour experiments and I also added a few more features to the design:

petitions25je.jpg


Feeback appreciated :)
 
0
•••
Very nice will!

Slight revisions.....

pet.png
 
0
•••
nice work all... anxious to see the results. :)
 
0
•••
Hi Edisonian,

Here's my second try. 100% vector artwork. The feather I've done it myself.

originall2_petition.png


Feedback is appreciated.
 
0
•••
^^^Very nice Guetizo!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back