NameSilo

question PetEx or FedEx complications? trademark issues?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
We all know about FedEx but not about PetEx

Petex.com is a developed site but in Canada the .ca was available.

Been humming about this one for a while because I thought it could be a low xxx offer for a Pet retail store that does online business delivering pet supplies. Specifically pet food delivery. I notice a number of companies in Canada deliver pet food. I bought a dog from a breeder and it was mandated I use a specific food to get a 10 year health warranty. The food gets delivered to my door and it gave me this idea.

PetEx pet supply and delivery

I would like to get members opinions on what they think about possible trademark issues.

PS. Here is Charlie, my new therapy dog. He is perfect when I need someone to hug and my kids are in school.
IMG_20171203_205638.jpg
IMG_20171203_205638.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FedEX
PetEX

Non good trademark issue

•••
Federal Express

Pet Express

Not sure on this one, there is a completely different meaning to it. There is delivery involved but only delivery of Pet Foods. The logo obviously has to be different from FedEx so a different font would be used.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back