IT.COM

Pet Names? (Not the animal variety)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Every once in a while, a name will come to me that I really like, usually of the clever sort, (at least IMO), and I just have to have it, even though it has no great value in the DN market. These kind of names are probably better suited for the title of a book than for a viable online endeavor. Two such "pet" names that I recently acquired are:

CyberKudzu.com
TaoofNano.com

Thought these names and any that you might have wold be better discussed here than in Appraisals.

FYI: Kudzu is the vine brought over from Japan for erosion control that found the Southeastern US very much to its liking and has become a serious problem for native growth due to its rampant growth and the way it covers and chokes out anything in it's path .I'm using kudzu here as a metaphor for spam.

TaoofNano is a cute play on the Tao of Pooh and actually might have some potential as an informational ezine or newsletter on sub-molecular "nano"science. I am a nanophile so this name is way cool to me.

Anybody else have clever or interesting "Pet Names"?Any thoughts on how good names w/o an apparent application might be able to be used or made useful and/or profitable?
:p :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Zorbet.com - I thought it sounded like ice cream. Found out later that zorbet is/was a famous belly dancer.

To this day, I don't know what to do with it.

•••
Cool names, I like them.

•••
Originally posted by Grrilla
Anybody else have clever or interesting "Pet Names"?Any thoughts on how good names w/o an apparent application might be able to be used or made useful and/or profitable?
:p :gl:

If they have a hip corporate sound to them, they could be used for business names. I've picked up silly sounding names for that purpose, even though they might not have any obvious reseller value.

•••
I have 0nu.com

Plan to brand it as Zero New :)

Used or Surplus items store/shop.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back