Domain Empire

Established Penny Stock newsletter sites $xx,xxx first 8 months.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Penny Stock newsletter sites $xx,xxx revenue in first 8 months.

Looking for serious offers only on my 2 Penny Stock Newsletter/Promotional websites.

www.thepennystockbull.com
www.stockgainers.com

(please see the disclaimer page)

Started doing IR (investor relations) work through these sites in mid January 2011. It has been about 8 months since and I have earned $26,000 through these promotions so far.

I have also turned down jobs for promotions, please keep that in mind. One site has been up for about 2 years now. The other has been up for just a couple of months.

I haven't done any advertising other than through my Twitter. I haven't purchased any ad spaces or anything like that through Google or any other ad services. I have also had no SEO work whatsoever done to my websites.

There is a ton of potential with the proper development.

I am also not running any type of ads on either of my websites. All revenue has been through IR work alone.

There is also a stock market forum that I own that is sort of connected with one of the sites I am selling. However, I will be keeping the forum. I would consider offers on a package for all three if the price is right. Let me know if you would be interested in seeing it.

What I'm selling in this package:

2 websites:

www.thepennystockbull.com
www.stockgainers.com

2 twitters:

www.twitter.com/pennystockbull
www.twitter.com/stockgainers

My LinkedIn Profile which has access to potential clients in this industry (where I have gotten offers to do jobs as well).

I will explain to you how everything works if you're not familiar with the industry. I will give you my prices and explain to you how pricing works in the IR field. And I will help you through the whole process of contacting potential clients and I will also put you in touch with some current clients.

------------

Again please only serious offers! You may PM me or post in here. Or if you prefer to talk to me through email: [email protected]

Thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Also I forgot to mention about the forum, before I got into IR work I used to charge monthly subscriptions for my stock picks.

I was earning about $3,000 a month on average between 3 different monthly subscriptions ($25, $50, and $100).

And I did this from August '10 - January '11 which is when I got into IR.

I can prove all payments from the forum through Paypal.

Payments from the IR work can be shown through bank wire transfers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
hello o7media i am interested in one of your services if your interested then please let me know my pm with your chat id
thank you

•••
Hi concept, I just sent you a PM. Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I've recently listed this on Flippa as well.

Oh and a friendly bump.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back