Pending Deletion

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

john_karr

Top Member
Impact
444
Hello I have a backorder for a domain that I want very bad and it say Pending Deletion on 12/6/08 9am on Namejet. I also have a backorder at snapnames.com and pool.com. Is that accurate when it say it will be deleted at 9am. When its deleted can I register it at Godaddy.com or just wait till one of those sites get the backorder for me?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you tell us the name of the other bidder, we can tell you if he will bid.

Whether he wait until the last minutes to bid. Long time ago I wait until the last minutes, but statistics showed me there is no significant difference. Thus I now just bid and don't wait.
 
0
•••
cache said:
If you tell us the name of the other bidder, we can tell you if he will bid.

Whether he wait until the last minutes to bid. Long time ago I wait until the last minutes, but statistics showed me there is no significant difference. Thus I now just bid and don't wait.




pppppp
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back