NameSilo

Pelis24.tv sold for $2,310!

Labeled as .tv in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by Ammudamus, Apr 18, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. Ammudamus

Ammudamus Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Pelis24.tv was sold for $2,310!

Note: Not affiliated to sale. Was reported in DN Journal.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Hypersot

Hypersot Top Member VIP

That's a traffic domain. Traffic domain sales bear no statistical value to the sales history of their extension imo.

3. slader23

slader23 Always On The Bleeding Edge. VIP

.TV is a very common extension for Spanish language movie streaming sites. I sold VerPeliculas.TV which means "Watch Movies. TV" in English on NP for $1100 a while back, it got quite a bit of traffic but was also extremely relevant to the extension. Pelis24.TV means "Movie24.TV" in English and was also previously a Spanish movie streaming site.

It's not a coincidence that such names have relevance in .TV, so stating that it solely being a traffic domain bears no statistical value to the sales history of the extension is wrong.

A made up term would make sense as being statistically insignificant but Pelis24 and also Ver Peliculas are both highly searched phrases in the Spanish language and are taken/developed in multiple extensions.

4. Ammudamus

Ammudamus Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Relevant or not, it's a documented sale.

A

5. Hypersot

Hypersot Top Member VIP

@slader23
    I know, I recently acquired a pelis traffic domain and know their history.

It's of my opinion though that, documented or not, sales of such high traffic domains don't have necessarily a statistical value.

There is no need to go into a debate though. Thanks for letting us know of the sale.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: