IT.COM

discuss PayPal coming to China through acquisition

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yusupbabay

presiden.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, great news.

Epik does support UnionPay which has opened up options for RMB customers. However, as with PayPal's acquisition of Xoom, this would be a positive development for sure.

•••
Yes, great news.

Epik does support UnionPay which has opened up options for RMB customers. However, as with PayPal's acquisition of Xoom, this would be a positive development for sure.
Hi @Rob Monster
I hope domain sales in China will grow.

•••
Hi @Rob Monster
I hope domain sales in China will grow.

It seems to be exploding -- single customers lining up to buy up to 10,000 mostly .com per week. I would say something is afoot there for sure. We are looking to add some China-fluent management and/or make a China acquisition very soon. The opportunity is big there, no doubt. Our experience working with Chinese domains buyers has been consistently great. We are also accredited for .CN.

•••
It seems to be exploding -- single customers lining up to buy up to 10,000 mostly .com per week. I would say something is afoot there for sure. We are looking to add some China-fluent management and/or make a China acquisition very soon. The opportunity is big there, no doubt. Our experience working with Chinese domains buyers has been consistently great. We are also accredited for .CN.
wow very good information,
This means that the China ".com" domain number will go up in price, and I can also register several ".CN" domains at epik.com

•••
We are also accredited for .CN.
How about Italian .IT?
Already accredited?
If Yes - do you autoprovide the trustee contact in any EU country for registrants outside EU?

p.s. Sorry for the slight offtopic.

•••
I can also register several ".CN" domains at epik.com
DNS will not work until ID verified or something like that...
No changes here? Right?

•••
DNS will not work until ID verified or something like that...
No changes here? Right?

Bulk registration of .CN is possible but tedious. You just need to have your identity verified once and then the future registrations are faster. Contact our support team or @Sufyan Alani for specifics on .CN registrations.

•••
Bulk registration of .CN is possible but tedious. You just need to have your identity verified once and then the future registrations are faster. Contact our support team or @Sufyan Alani for specifics on .CN registrations.

Does Epik do a lot of .CN regs Rob?

•••
Does Epik do a lot of .CN regs Rob?

We do a lot of .COM for China -- about 12,000 in the first 4 days of October.

We are accredited for .CN, but the volumes are still small. Working on that.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back