IT.COM

Payment issues with BigJumbo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have received my payments,Bigjumbo is not too bad.
But i think the account managers--Sam and Andy provided bad customer service.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@teguh123 : i put my payment on hold bcuz i kidna wanted to surprise my father with high payout : big mistake :.

@DNabc : would you care to share the contact info of Andrew and Albert or any one else at bigjumbo worth contacting ?

•••
i heared they used the same feed as skenzo,
but my payout is very low at bigjumbo,
maybe my portfolio is too small for them to care

•••
DNW, the person to whom you sent a PM, is Andrew.

•••
I am new join BigJumbo, they keyword optimization not good. but they PPC rate is good now.I have not received payment. I will be waiting to see whether the income of March for paid.

•••
The title of this thread contains such bad grammar it's almost annoying.

Surely "Big Jumbo is the fraud" should be something like "BigJumbo is fraudulent"

•••
Any more feedback?I wanna try bigjumbo

•••
the payment at bigjumbo is too long time.. we have to call them as often as possible..

•••
The title of this thread contains such bad grammar it's almost annoying.

Surely "Big Jumbo is the fraud" should be something like "BigJumbo is fraudulent"

this is really not worth mentioning or posting about...as the forum is so large with members from around the world, there are obvious speech curves.

•••
Ok. i received the confirmation from Andrew that my due payment will be sent on 15 April ,so hopefully my payment prob is solved now.

•••
if the bigjumbo is fraud... hope mod at this forum.. don't let bigjumbo banner show..

•••
They should be paid in March of income today? If someone receives income, please publish here.

•••
Big Jumbo is part of a big group, I am pretty sure if you traffic is good, you will get paid. I never had a problem getting paid.

•••
They should be paid in March of income today? If someone receives income, please publish here.

I have received my payment.

Fast payout!

•••
•••
Just now, I get Big Jumbo payment for the month of March 2011.Although I do not know the reasons for delay some days.

and but I glad see Bigjumbo CPC ads good income rate now.

:hehe:

•••
I got the payment only for the last month ( March ) , but Andrew is helping me out in getting rest of my payment as well,lets see when i be fully paid.

•••
I didn't get my payment even for Feb & March. Sent lot of mails to support, account manager. & also @ NP PM. No answer for any of my reminders. After my severe push mail, All of a sudden they just mailed TQ issue & will not pay!! They simply swallowed 3 months traffic & revenue without any info.

•••
You may have sent traffic that Yahoo don't like.

•••
If so, they would have stopped in March 15 atleast. Not on April End after my firing.

•••
Yeah Bigjumbo isnt too bad. its still legit atleast for the most part of it

•••
I have get Big Jumbo payment for the month of April 2011 at today

•••
I have get Big Jumbo payment for the month of April 2011 at today

me too.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Bigjumbo is the best place to park domains.

•••
A problem with Bigjumbo payment here. They keep my earnings for April without any reason.

What the point of stating "net-15" when they do not follow it? I suggest Namepros put a question in Bigjumbo and their term of services.

•••
hm....Bigjumbo, not to bad .

•••
5 days , 3 emails and no reply at all, only one "automate reply". Is there any BJ staff here?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back