Domain Empire

Payment issues with BigJumbo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have received my payments,Bigjumbo is not too bad.
But i think the account managers--Sam and Andy provided bad customer service.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
are your domains getting traffic?

•••
•••
Did you set your payout to paypal or Wire ?

•••
Yes.I have set my payout to paypal.I can't get in touch with my account manager now.Bad customer service!Just a fake company!

•••
I think Big Jumbo has a minimum payout of $200 or $250.

•••
I think Big Jumbo has a minimum payout of $200 or $250.

This is incorrect. The minimum payout via Paypal is USD $20.

However, I can attest to the OP's findings as I had similar issues. I tried contacting my 'account manager' but they never got in touch with me after my e-mails.

Btw, why are you branding a parked domain in your alias tag? is that allowed by parked.com?

•••
Have they changed their policy? This is from an email from Sam Miller at Big Jumbo when I asked about payments.

<<The minimum payout threshold for both paypal and wire transfers at Big Jumbo is 250 dollars. The accrued amount in your account up until our latest payout cycle was $244.51 and hence your payout had not been processed. Rest assured, you will be paid out as soon as your amount reaches 250 dollars.>>

I really would love to remove the "pranadot.com" tag from my name, it used to be my Godaddy reseller, but Namepros has removed the option to edit that as far as I can tell - it used to be a part of the NP store.
RegisterMy.com is what I turned Pranadot.com into but I just closed it down and parked it. I guess I don't post here frequently enough to bother about what's in my tag. Parked seems fine with the domains 0 clicks per day.

Last edited:
•••
Hmm that's really weird seeing as their website states this:

What is the minimum payout?
The minimum payout threshold at BigJumbo is USD 20 for PayPal and USD 1000 for Wire. If your balance amount is less than the threshold amount for any particular month, then your earnings will be carried forward to subsequent months, until the payout threshold is reached.

However, if your BigJumbo account is suspended due to inactivity with an accumulated balance which is less than the payout threshold amount, then you would have three months from the month of suspension to add traffic to your account such that the accumulated balance crosses the payout threshold. Post three months from the date of suspension, your account will be de-activated and any balance amount remaining would be deemed as forfeited and processed towards account de-activation charges.

@ http://www.bigjumbo.com/faqs/

•••
I'm sure everything will be okay. Just give it a few more days and wait to hear back from mr. jumbo.

•••
Hmm that's really weird seeing as their website states this:

@ http://www.bigjumbo.com/faqs/

I just checked my account and I'm well over the $20 threshold listed there, but they have not paid me. For the last 2 years or so they've only paid me once I've hit $250. That email was from April 2010. Maybe since mine is an old account they never updated my payout threshold?

I don't know, the company seems to be in disarray, I never got good support from them and the payouts have been pitiful. I used to have a Skenzo account and when they downgraded me to Big Jumbo with no explanation, it just went downhill.

•••
E-mail Andrew from DNW.com. He works for them and he might be able to help you.

•••
We have a $20 payout threshold for PayPal at BigJumbo. This was lowered when we relaunched.

I'm working with the original poster here to track down the problem. If anyone else thinks they're owed money please send me a PM and I'll look into it.

Thanks

•••
Many people said that Bigjumbo don't pay for new parking account and when you ask for payments ,they just set aside.I think Bigjumbo is just the big fake.

•••
Received my January payment from them plus a new account bonus of $30.
My first month with them so far so good :)

•••
I'm still waiting. I signed up with them not only because of that first month bonus but also because of their NET15 payments. Hopefully I will get it soon...

•••
Just responded to your PM. I hadn't logged into NP for a few days.

I'm still waiting. I signed up with them not only because of that first month bonus but also because of their NET15 payments. Hopefully I will get it soon...

•••
•••
well,once i signed up, i told them to put my payment
on hold but when my balanced reached 5k i updated my wire details and just after that i got mail from them stating my TQ quality is falling down so until it improves our upstream provider will not release the payment. the funny thing about this is that i been using them for months and had several conversations via mail but they never complaint
about my TQ before, and now i have above $9000 in my account and still haven't got paid once.
( im looking to score my first 10k here umm,well getting paid is a different thing entirely .lolz )

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

@DNW , i have sent you a pm
i would really appreciate if you can have a look at my account.

•••
well,once i signed up, i told them to put my payment
on hold but when my balanced reached 5k i updated my wire details and just after that i got mail from them stating my TQ quality is falling down so until it improves our upstream provider will not release the payment. the funny thing about this is that i been using them for months and had several conversations via mail but they never complaint
about my TQ before, and now i have above $9000 in my account and still haven't got paid once.
( im looking to score my first 10k here umm,well getting paid is a different thing entirely .lolz )

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

@DNW , i have sent you a pm
i would really appreciate if you can have a look at my account.

Just don't use them anymore.

•••
•••
he should get his money owed then not use them anymore

It's difficult to receive money from BigJumbo,the big fraud.

•••
Parking panel used to have the same issue with me. Often it's not really your traffic. It's the company itself that's going bankcrupt and need ways to avoid problems.

Why the hell you keep 5k there anyway? Don't have paypal?

•••
I finally received January's payment a few days ago, thank you Andrew and Albert.

February payment was sent on schedule.

•••
I have heard some pretty bad things about BigJumbo from friends in the parking biz. Why are there so many mixed reviews about your site. I have been following this thread for some time and i cant make two cents of it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back