Payment issues with BigJumbo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wahdm1314

Established Member
Impact
0
I have received my payments,Bigjumbo is not too bad.
But i think the account managers--Sam and Andy provided bad customer service.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Same as wahdm1314 - payment has always been on time good RPM

I'm sure it all relates to traffic quality.

Yes.RPM is always USD 80+
 
0
•••
Good traffic quality,good payout.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I decided to give BigJumbo a try, however, I am now second guessing my decision due to some of the comments here - besides of big jumbo, what other parking companies are worth trying, I have over 170+ domains some with parked and sedo, but they seem not to be working as well ... any suggestions .. advice on dealing with BigJumbo . or not ?

Thanks

Neo -


Most of my domains (600+)I keep with BigJumbo. It offers a pretty display window for potential buyers, and overall performance is somewhat better than with Sedo.
Recently I have tested Bodis and found that about 25 of my domains with the best income perform considerably better with Bodis (50% up in average). The rest I have sent back to BigJumbo for the quality of their landing pages.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back