Payment issues with BigJumbo

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wahdm1314

Established Member
Impact
0
I have received my payments,Bigjumbo is not too bad.
But i think the account managers--Sam and Andy provided bad customer service.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
he should get his money owed then not use them anymore

It's difficult to receive money from BigJumbo,the big fraud.
 
0
•••
Parking panel used to have the same issue with me. Often it's not really your traffic. It's the company itself that's going bankcrupt and need ways to avoid problems.

Why the hell you keep 5k there anyway? Don't have paypal?
 
0
•••
I finally received January's payment a few days ago, thank you Andrew and Albert.

February payment was sent on schedule.
 
0
•••
I have heard some pretty bad things about BigJumbo from friends in the parking biz. Why are there so many mixed reviews about your site. I have been following this thread for some time and i cant make two cents of it.
 
0
•••
@teguh123 : i put my payment on hold bcuz i kidna wanted to surprise my father with high payout : big mistake :.

@DNabc : would you care to share the contact info of Andrew and Albert or any one else at bigjumbo worth contacting ?
 
0
•••
i heared they used the same feed as skenzo,
but my payout is very low at bigjumbo,
maybe my portfolio is too small for them to care
 
0
•••
DNW, the person to whom you sent a PM, is Andrew.
 
0
•••
I am new join BigJumbo, they keyword optimization not good. but they PPC rate is good now.I have not received payment. I will be waiting to see whether the income of March for paid.
 
0
•••
The title of this thread contains such bad grammar it's almost annoying.

Surely "Big Jumbo is the fraud" should be something like "BigJumbo is fraudulent"
 
0
•••
Any more feedback?I wanna try bigjumbo
 
0
•••
the payment at bigjumbo is too long time.. we have to call them as often as possible..
 
0
•••
The title of this thread contains such bad grammar it's almost annoying.

Surely "Big Jumbo is the fraud" should be something like "BigJumbo is fraudulent"

this is really not worth mentioning or posting about...as the forum is so large with members from around the world, there are obvious speech curves.
 
0
•••
Ok. i received the confirmation from Andrew that my due payment will be sent on 15 April ,so hopefully my payment prob is solved now.
 
0
•••
if the bigjumbo is fraud... hope mod at this forum.. don't let bigjumbo banner show..
 
0
•••
They should be paid in March of income today? If someone receives income, please publish here.
 
0
•••
Big Jumbo is part of a big group, I am pretty sure if you traffic is good, you will get paid. I never had a problem getting paid.
 
0
•••
They should be paid in March of income today? If someone receives income, please publish here.

I have received my payment.

Fast payout!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Just now, I get Big Jumbo payment for the month of March 2011.Although I do not know the reasons for delay some days.

and but I glad see Bigjumbo CPC ads good income rate now.

:hehe:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back