Dynadot

Payment issues with BigJumbo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have received my payments,Bigjumbo is not too bad.
But i think the account managers--Sam and Andy provided bad customer service.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
who get the may income ? I am still not get it.

•••
•••
I have received the payment of may.

when did you receive it?
I haven't receive it……
sigh……

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

who get the may income ? I am still not get it.

I did not get it too

•••
You must have sent bad traffic that YAHOO don't like.

•••
Today I receive an email from BigJumbo told me that "bad traffic quality".

So with more than 50 domains and 3 months, I reach their minimum payment and bump ... suspended and no payment.

I personally think Bigjumbo is a joke. They are ready to eat you alive for $25 only! My suggestion: stay away from them or you will waste your time and money in nothing.

•••
Thinking of signing up with Bigjumbo..

Anyone else care to share their experiences with the company?

Has everyone gotten paid??

Thanks

•••
Always receive payment on time.Highest ppc.

•••
I decided to give BigJumbo a try, however, I am now second guessing my decision due to some of the comments here - besides of big jumbo, what other parking companies are worth trying, I have over 170+ domains some with parked and sedo, but they seem not to be working as well ... any suggestions .. advice on dealing with BigJumbo . or not ?

Thanks

Neo -

•••
•••
Same as wahdm1314 - payment has always been on time good RPM

I'm sure it all relates to traffic quality.

•••
Same as wahdm1314 - payment has always been on time good RPM

I'm sure it all relates to traffic quality.

Yes.RPM is always USD 80+

•••
Good traffic quality,good payout.

•••
•••
I decided to give BigJumbo a try, however, I am now second guessing my decision due to some of the comments here - besides of big jumbo, what other parking companies are worth trying, I have over 170+ domains some with parked and sedo, but they seem not to be working as well ... any suggestions .. advice on dealing with BigJumbo . or not ?

Thanks

Neo -

Most of my domains (600+)I keep with BigJumbo. It offers a pretty display window for potential buyers, and overall performance is somewhat better than with Sedo.
Recently I have tested Bodis and found that about 25 of my domains with the best income perform considerably better with Bodis (50% up in average). The rest I have sent back to BigJumbo for the quality of their landing pages.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back