I got the payment only for the last month ( March ) , but Andrew is helping me out in getting rest of my payment as well,lets see when i be fully paid.
I didn't get my payment even for Feb & March. Sent lot of mails to support, account manager. & also @ NP PM. No answer for any of my reminders. After my severe push mail, All of a sudden they just mailed TQ issue & will not pay!! They simply swallowed 3 months traffic & revenue without any info.
Today I receive an email from BigJumbo told me that "bad traffic quality".
So with more than 50 domains and 3 months, I reach their minimum payment and bump ... suspended and no payment.
I personally think Bigjumbo is a joke. They are ready to eat you alive for $25 only! My suggestion: stay away from them or you will waste your time and money in nothing.
I decided to give BigJumbo a try, however, I am now second guessing my decision due to some of the comments here - besides of big jumbo, what other parking companies are worth trying, I have over 170+ domains some with parked and sedo, but they seem not to be working as well ... any suggestions .. advice on dealing with BigJumbo . or not ?