votes
    0.0%

• 2 votes
  • Ended 6 years ago
  • Final results

DeliDomains

OswinEstablished Member
Impact
It's a sorry state of affairs with GoDaddy support in India, Firstly they don't have a support ticketing system, Just a phone line and in the mercy of the support executives who do not know how the domain life cycle works.
My every call to support takes about 30-45 mins with the issue still pending, call drops add to the wait time.
Executives sometimes do not record the issue faced, so every time you talk to a different executive, you have to start from the top. Some of them are not fluent in English, One of the executive asked me to repeat my issue in regional language as he could not understand it in English.

As a company, pricing and products, GoDaddy is good. but since they moved the customer support from US to India, its been pathetic. Seriously thinking of moving my domain out of GoDaddy.

Anybody facing these issues?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pretty much never contact them or if I do, do it outside of India business hours so that I don't get the support from here.

Ps. Chat support is also available sometimes but you might have to disable your adblocker for it to be visible.

•••
Back