Dynadot

Delay in credit of Dan.com wire transfer - Same for other Indian users as well?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Dan wired the money on 13th of April. I am yet to receive it (as of 2nd May, 2023).
Has any Indian user with bank accounts in India faced the same issue lately? Last year I received the payout within 2 days using the same payout method with the same bank account.
When I asked my bank, they said there is no SWIFT MT with the reference number they provided.
Dan support stuff says they are waiting for the bank to return the money (if any error occurred). They are not giving any time frame as to when I can get an update. I can't wait for infinite time to get an update on the transfer. I believe they should start inquiring their bank about the status.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
had this happen to me but am not from india the wire took 22 days i think

Edit : to confirm there is no issues call your bank see if it is being held by them also contact Dan asking them to confirm and to send you an invoice and a reference number then just wait it takes a long time i think because of the intermediary banks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back