NameSilo

parkingpanel.com stats

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

fk

Established Member
Impact
1
I like parkingpanel.com,they parking system is powerful,have a lot of great templates and professional parking page,but regret no help with revenue,I always getting traffic but no clicks,no revenue.so,no choices I will remove my domains...
any other guys?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
at first look i thaught you were selling parkingpanel.com lols!!!! :)
 
0
•••
did you make $$ with these same domains some where else?
 
0
•••
Parking Panel

It is very important to first understand how the PP system works. Once you get that right, you will definitely do better. Always test different templates/colors each week. Make a note of CTR's on different templates. After a month or two, when you are satisfied with the CTR on a particular template, lock it in. Thats how I would go about it. Also, make sure to use the custom keyword addition feature. Add some good relevant keywords that make your visitors interested. Don't just copy and paste a google top paying list. Make sure that a particular word gets your interest into clicking for more details. Ideally you will be able to reach a stage where both, your keywords and CPC will set in automatically and the system will only bring your top keywords higher up for the visitor to click on. Importantly, once your keyword has set and all top links start appearing in the 1-5 link slots, do NOT change your keyword. Once you do that, the system again starts trying out various combinations and you could end up wasting time for the new kw to set in again and perform.

I mean it might take me pages to explain the system. But you could use the above tips as a launch pad.
 
0
•••
is that 8000 uniques in just under a week and not a single click? i have to wonder about the source and quality of that traffic.
 
0
•••
-NC- said:
is that 8000 uniques in just under a week and not a single click? i have to wonder about the source and quality of that traffic.

I was thinking on the same lines. It seems to be entirely bot traffic. 8000+ Uniques in 1 day. Unbelievable!
 
0
•••
Varon said:
It is very important to first understand how the PP system works. Once you get that right, you will definitely do better. Always test different templates/colors each week. Make a note of CTR's on different templates. After a month or two, when you are satisfied with the CTR on a particular template, lock it in. Thats how I would go about it. Also, make sure to use the custom keyword addition feature. Add some good relevant keywords that make your visitors interested. Don't just copy and paste a google top paying list. Make sure that a particular word gets your interest into clicking for more details. Ideally you will be able to reach a stage where both, your keywords and CPC will set in automatically and the system will only bring your top keywords higher up for the visitor to click on. Importantly, once your keyword has set and all top links start appearing in the 1-5 link slots, do NOT change your keyword. Once you do that, the system again starts trying out various combinations and you could end up wasting time for the new kw to set in again and perform.

I mean it might take me pages to explain the system. But you could use the above tips as a launch pad.
Tnank you Varon,you suggest is very good,and I know that what you said :hi:
is that 8000 uniques in just under a week and not a single click? i have to wonder about the source and quality of that traffic.

Hi NC,I show you some domain stats.lisari.com,make about 1EUR/day at sedo,CTR high as 40%,I just test two full day at PP.
sdltb8.jpg

pplyl9.jpg

flickre.com I just buy with another,make about $1 at parked.com,I have't PK account,and sedo not accept it.
ppfxz1.jpg


And thoes happy all my domains,I want to say also:Unbelievable!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back