Dynadot

Parkingcrew adult domain switched to non-adult

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If you have adult domains parked at parkingcrew, it's better to double check to make sure they are receiving clicks. I noticed various adult domain names got switched to non-adult since last night and they are not showing any ads right now and I am losing money on those names. Contact parkingcrew right away about this situation. And don't use the feedback tab on the right side of the screen, I am not sure that's even working anymore. Send email directly to [email protected] Looks like someone messed up.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same thing seems to be happening at Voodoo right now as well for some of my adult domains. Looks to be a Google issue.

•••
Well, this is the first I have heard about this and at least when I just checked a few domains they seem to be working correctly.

Donny

•••
I can confirm...
Disappeared on tens of my domains...

But even when Adult status is enabled on them - RPM is slightly higher than 0 using Google CPC...

•••
Create a separate ZeroClick-ONLY account, don't sign Google agreement (so-called "Premium Ads")...
If you want to really monetize them...

Last edited:
•••
Well, this is the first I have heard about this and at least when I just checked a few domains they seem to be working correctly.

Donny

Donny,

The ads at Voodoo are displaying still, but the system is gradually switching more and more adult domains over to clean status. I opened a ticket this afternoon to have some domains submitted to Google for reclassification as adult and I've noticed a few more of my adult domains have been switched from adult to clean status since then.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back