Dynadot

Parking Spanish Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
I park 95 % of my Spanish Doamins with Name Drive. They serve much better Spanish ads than Sedo.

Has anybody good results with other parking companies for Spanish domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't be the only one here with Spanish domains? Come on don't be shy.

•••
I use namedrive for all of my spanish traffic, and I must say I have a lot of spanish domains too. Sometimes skenzo does well with the odd spanish name. Good Luck! :tu:

•••
For parking of out and out spanish domains - really I must consur - ND offer a great service...

At 1plus.net we are just configuring some spanish skins... :) Offering domain customization by language also.. If successful we will make some German skins also :)

•••
As everybody who has responded agrees Name Drive is the best, i will pass the news on to Ed, so he can continue improving this corner of the market.

Thanks for the replies.

•••
I have 150 k spanish uniques parked 3/4 at sedo.com and 1/4 (mainly travel) at domainsponsor.com, I tried ND and couldn't even come close.
I think your question is too general, try them all and then decide, some names will perform better at particular PPC companies while others.....

•••
frob said:
I have 150 k spanish uniques parked

¿Is that 150 k dominios or X amount of dominios producing 150 k unique views?

•••
DOMiNIC said:
¿Is that 150 k dominios or X amount of dominios producing 150 k unique views?
uniques=views
600 domains.

•••
ND are the best for spanish names becuase like you said they do the better ads :). Anyways i think it looks like your the only one with a spanish domain name *cough*add a premium on when you come to sell it*cough*

•••
I have been using Sedo, Fabulous, Trafficz and NameDrive, and ND is my favorite for spanish domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back