IT.COM

Parking revenue without clicks?

NameSilo
Watch

Trent1000

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys.

Can someone explain me what this is about?

Click on the picture to see full res.

As you can see, I received $0,20 by a unique visitor, without a single click. By the way the visitor came from India. Let's just forget the amount of money what the domain generated, I know it's nothing. But how is this possible? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought parking revenue comes from clicks on ads and links, not from simply visiting the domain name.
It's a handregistered Virtual Reality related domain name. Archive.org has no info about it, according to DomainIQ it expired once before, but there is no backlinks at all. I had 35 uniques in a half year time period, so it's not a popular one, and this is the first time I had earnings on it.
I would appreciate if someone enlighten me.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometimes Parking Company does not register the click due to various reasons, BUT Big G. Tracked it. So actually there was a click and you get revenue, its simple as that.

•••
Yeah, I've had that few times now, was worried at first that it may lead to major charge backs, or banned account, but had $0 charge back and everything was fine ;)

•••
Some don't register due top zero click. Shows a visit and no click but has revenue. I have had zero click visits x to xx even.

•••
if the visitor did not click on an advertisement but was redirected to an external ( like CPA ) offer then you get zero clicks with income sometimes delayed for another day

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back