IT.COM

advice Parking alternative

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi All,

I've had a mixed experience with parking, which I suspect has been down to a lack of quality domains and being on the wrong parking platform.

I noticed that someone said about using adsense and monetizing his domains himself... is this common?

So... assuming that Parking companies just used adsense or alternatives to earn money, what are the advantages of using Bodis, Sedo, Parking Crew etc if you can just stick adsense on yourself?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I suppose one advantage of using these services is that you don't have to set things up for yourself - convenience. If you want to place ads yourself to your domain, I imagine you'll need to host your landing page somewhere. You'll also need some basic skills to create a page with ads in it and be able to upload it etc.

These services promise an easy way to set it all up.

But setting a basic page isn't really that complicated. :)

•••
That's something we are in the process of testing across some of our premium domains. Test and see what works....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back