Dynadot

Parking Adult Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have over 300 adult domains parked at NameDrive and I'm not happy with CTR despite getting many unique visitors. Where is the best place to park adult domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have several at sedo and probably average about .10 a click.
I think that is pretty good for adult---not sure what you are getting at ND

•••
traffic club on the skenzo feed, ctr will shoot up! have a look at the pages for yourself and you will see why

wish TC had an affiliates thingy then i could have pimped it!

•••
Irish
What is the name of the place?
I am always looking for new places :)

•••
•••
I have heard good feedback about trafficclub... probably, will sign up and post the feedback shortly ;)

•••
I have Trafficclub, its really good.

•••
I just parked about 100 adult domains at TrafficClub but I'm not happy with some of the keywords they've chosen for some of the parked pages. Is there a way I can manually change the keywords? (I don't see this feature anywhere!?)

•••
what kind of earnings are you making/click at trafficclub? i have mine parked at namedrive and most are 10 cents a pop, but sometimes mid 20's

•••
anybody have an example of a trafficclub parked page?

•••
parked.com accepts adult domains, try also parking service of moniker.com

•••
I have kept most of mine at sedo where most names get .10 a click with a few .05 and .03.
I am trying a few at Namedrive---hoping I would get higher # of clicks---since most of the times the clicks on Namedrive are .03 or .05---with some as low as 00.
Even though I did get a .43 click on one yesterday---That is the highest I have gotten on an adult name

•••
weblord said:
parked.com accepts adult domains, try also parking service of moniker.com

parked.com accepts adult domains but will flag them so you will have no control over changing the keyword, color, image look of the parked page, they do the same with gambling and tobacco domains as well, only downside to parked is you can't control certain topic domains, they will still show revelant ads but if you wanted to tweak them you can't if they fall into one of those catgories.

•••
Moniker.com isnt good for parking .

You need to randomly try each to find the best one.

•••
texasgamer said:
anybody have an example of a trafficclub parked page?

Yes, I checked the site and cannot find an example. Can someone post a link to an example? You'd think they'd have one.

•••
Hey I forward my adult domains to lending pages rather parking them anywhere.

My best performing landing page BestEuroDate.com make me about $100 a month at www.MassiveDollars.com . You can go there and sign up as an affiliate then get text link and forward your domains to that page. Simple is that if somebody signs up you can get percentage or fixed amount ($25 per sign up).

So take a look on these two. I parked my domains for many years and realize that adult domains parking is a waste of time.

Last edited:
•••
I have a www.01X.net, strange it brought little money everyday since I park it on parked.com. but others domains nothing.

www.hot6club.com and www.hotbabeinfo.com , right now nothing, I wish I can find a better place. maybe change to sexsearch later.

•••
Sounds promising. Is it best for an adult keyowrd name that gets traffic, to forward? What about a name, that could be developed into an adult site? Just curious. I have one site parked on sedo that gets consistant traffic and clicks but I dont get enough $. It maybe gets 3-15 uniques a day. Which of the sites would you recommend?

Thanks!

Sirengirl.

ForexPros said:
Hey I forward my adult domains to lending pages rather parking them anywhere.

My best performing landing page BestEuroDate.com make me about $100 a month at www.SexSearch.com. You can go there and sign up as an affiliate then get text link and forward your domains to that page. Simple is that if somebody signs up you can get percentage or fixed amount ($25 per sign up).

Another great adult landing pages are at www.MassiveDollars.com I lend there two domains PartyDrunkGirls.com and WildGirlsDrunk.com I make about $25 for every sign up. Payments are always on time.

So take a look on these two. I parked my domains for many years and realize that adult domains parking is a waste of time.
:blink: :blink:

•••
Kerrijo said:
Yes, I checked the site and cannot find an example. Can someone post a link to an example? You'd think they'd have one.

I believe cd.com is a traffic club page not 100% sure though.

•••
...sign up as an affiliate then get text link and forward your domains to that page.
ForexPros,

Are you saying you simply point "myundevelopeddomainname.com" to "thisismyaffiliatelink.com/affilliateid=abcde" ???

Hope that makes sense...

•••
Exactly,

But I do hidden forward instead of "thisismyaffiliatelink.com?ade12a..." visitor still sees "thisismyundevelopeddomain.com"

TestCase said:
ForexPros,

Are you saying you simply point "myundevelopeddomainname.com" to this"ismyaffiliatelink.com/affilliateid=abcde" ???

Hope that makes sense...

•••
Jay said:
I believe cd.com is a traffic club page not 100% sure though.
pretty sure that fabulous.com.

Fabulous offers redirection to adult programs for $40 per free trial, but its weird because most are just other parked pages. They should fix that

•••
But I do hidden forward instead of "thisismyaffiliatelink.com?ade12a..." visitor still sees "thisismyundevelopeddomain.com"
Just to make sure I'm following you, you're saying that you do URL forwarding so that "thisismyundevelopeddomain.com" is what appears in the URL bar but that the page they are seeing is actually your affiliate page, correct?!?!

Very clever - and simple! Too simple a solution, would have never thought of that on my own. Will have to give it a try. Thanks, ForexPro!!

•••
Try klickerz.com - good for adult domains.

•••
Did you ever get a trafficclub page? If it's allowed, here's one of mine-- jamoney<dot>com--(if it's not allowed...guess I messed up).

Trafficclub (using skenzo) pays the highest of any parking provider I"ve tried. The only drawback is that they are type-in only traffic only, so it makes them hard to sell from there, especially since they don't show up in any searches; however, if you have a good domain with lots of type-in traffic...and want parking revenue....they are the way to go.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back