Dynadot

Parked Domain and Directories

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I purchase several domains and have plan to sell it so I park them with namedrive and parked.com.

After I park my domain what should I do?

Is it submitting the parked domain URL to directories? Is directories accept parked domain?

Can anyone share with me their experience submitting parked domain to directories?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jijigren said:
I purchase several domains and have plan to sell it so I park them with namedrive and parked.com.

After I park my domain what should I do?

Is it submitting the parked domain URL to directories? Is directories accept parked domain?

Can anyone share with me their experience submitting parked domain to directories?

Absolutely not.
Submitting a parked domains to directories will just cause a ban.
Parking is for domains which already have traffic, not for the ones without.

•••
Thanks

Thanks Aldwin for the reply

So usually what you do to bring traffic to your site? I try many methods but seem not get good result.

How about submitting to search engine? Is it will get ban too?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but really want to know

•••
unfortunately every kind of promotion of a parked domain name will lead to a ban from the parking company.
If you have domains without traffic, the best thing to do is to develop them into websites, add adsense or another code and promote it through directories, traffic exchanges, seo etc.

•••
As Aldwin stated, parking domains is really on for domains that have inherent traffic. I have a buddy who told freinds about his parked domains. They went to them repeatedly and Namedrive banned his account and withheld all revenue. You shouldn't risk doing anything to artificially drive traffic to your parked domains. If they don't get traffic, you are better off developing or selling them.

•••
Try Parking them at 1plus.net.
This way you get content on your site and sign up for a adsense acct and enter the adsense code on your site and try to make some money that way.
At least anybody going to your site will see some content and not just a traditional parking page

•••
Thankz everyone for the input. I really appreciate them.

I visited 1plus.net. Wow... I amazed with the page they generated. Seem like real website. So I just sign up.

So carltonleon, since the site geenrated not look like parking page, so I guess it is suitable to submit into directories and search engine, right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back