IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Peter,
I have submitted an application to Parked.com.
I do appreciate your help!

•••
Hi peter,
My username is MyFranc.

•••
Hey Thanks for approving me in 20 mins:great:

I am not in the US.

Do I need to fill out any Form to start recieveing my payments?
BTW I use Paypal and When will I recieve the first Payment?

•••
Hey Thanks for approving me in 20 mins:great:

I am not in the US.

Do I need to fill out any Form to start recieveing my payments?
BTW I use Paypal and When will I recieve the first Payment?

:)
Make sure with international support.
Guys, please let's not make this the Parked.com approval thread.
Let's just share all of our Parked.com experience! :)

•••

:( Still waiting for my account to activated by parked, how long this process normally takes?

Thanks

•••

I agree with Peter on this one. Lets just keep the discussion about Parked, not a get me into Parked Thread.

Speaking of Parked, how is everyone finding the new additional info in the reporting? I think it is a great idea and gives you a better idea of what is going on with your names and what you might need to do.

•••
•••
404 reporting. You can now see which domains are coming up with a 404 page. Before they just had the amount of 404 re-directs on a portfolio basis...not individual names. Now it tells you which names are actually coming up that way.

•••
Hasn't that been around a long time already?

•••
Hasn't that been around a long time already?

Not on a domain by domain basis. They were all lumped together and you coudln't see which sites were getting the 404 re-directs. Now you can.

•••
Not Happy with Parked.

Today it shows a Revenue of 0.71$ from a Domain.
After 2 Days it shows 0.06$ for the same name.

How is Parked eating others Money?

•••
Today it shows a Revenue of 0.71$ from a Domain.
After 2 Days it shows 0.06$ for the same name.

The daily summary is just an estimate until Parked receives the final revenue number from their provider. If you do not want to see the estimates go to your Account Information and change the settings.

BB

•••
The daily summary is just an estimate until Parked receives the final revenue number from their provider. If you do not want to see the estimates go to your Account Information and change the settings.

BB

I totally agree with BB here. If you don't like the idea of numbers going down...turn the estimates off. Then again, you might be pleasantly surprised when they do go up.

As for the cpc; there are numerous reasons that the estimation turned into a click of a lesser value, primary of which is the country of origin. That and other factors play into the final numbers you see when the estimates a finalized.

•••

BB

Ok.
I see never.
I wasn't aware of it.
Thansk Rep added.

•••
I totally agree with BB here. If you don't like the idea of numbers going down...turn the estimates off. Then again, you might be pleasantly surprised when they do go up.

As for the cpc; there are numerous reasons that the estimation turned into a click of a lesser value, primary of which is the country of origin. That and other factors play into the final numbers you see when the estimates a finalized.

Exactly...and believe it or not, lots of times the finalized revenue goes UP also! :)
How is everyone doing with overall revenue lately?

•••
Parked is back! I just had my best 2 weeks in well over a year!

•••

congratz on the record pay period, 02-05 was a nice day for me (final up...)

•••
what does a lot of 404 results mean exactly? I have one on parked that gets hundreds a day ...

•••
what does a lot of 404 results mean exactly? I have one on parked that gets hundreds a day ...

404's are the same like in the normal web world.
Somebody went to a page, that wasn't index/result/click/robots.txt/image.
If they go anywhere else Parked.com labels it a 404 just like the normal world.

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

It sure is! :)

•••
Hi

My application has been rejected several times

Who can really help me?

•••
Today or tomorrow I'll be exceeding the total for the whole of the previous pay period. This is good :)

•••
•••
Today or tomorrow I'll be exceeding the total for the whole of the previous pay period. This is good :)

Very good! :)

•••
hey, SDX, great thread you have here, dude !

also, i did not know Parked rejected anyone ! i see that they do, isn't one of their ad campaigns all people are accepted, w/1 or 100 names ?.... i know Sedo can "review" and turn you down if they feel like it, but good old Parked...?! this must be a new thing.... i wonder what criterion is being used for this

for those who just can't get into Parked after trying, for whatever reason, there's also NameDrive which you must know of by now, and while revenue is generally not as much as Parked for most ppl, it's comparable

•••
hey, SDX, great thread you have here, dude !

also, i did not know Parked rejected anyone ! i see that they do, isn't one of their ad campaigns all people are accepted, w/1 or 100 names ?.... i know Sedo can "review" and turn you down if they feel like it, but good old Parked...?! this must be a new thing.... i wonder what criterion is being used for this

for those who just can't get into Parked after trying, for whatever reason, there's also NameDrive which you must know of by now, and while revenue is generally not as much as Parked for most ppl, it's comparable

Parked just does not accept people with "questionable traffic" :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back