IT.COM

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parked forums? I tried forum.parked.com but you need an account at parked or whypark if you want to be a member there. DNF is asking to pay for a membership. Can you suggest me some other forum? Thank you!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

You suggest that i need more domains to apply at parked and domains should be older?

Elena, you can try developing minisites on your domain names.. and if you need help you can always pm me ;)

•••
now that

parked and whypark are merged It is a good thing that g won't de-index customer sites at parked like they did at habitual whipping boy whypark last year look at this list of many parked domains . Not to single out... but hard to find any still indexed in that list .."can't happen here?".did it happen to you?....

•••
I just had my best fortnight ever on Parked.com. It's been recovering for some time. But WOW! Thank you Donny & Parked.com. Lets hope it continues into the future.

•••
Parked seems riddled with bugs and errors at the moment. I had to perform the delete operation twice when removing old domains and the system was running very slow. I got this message when trying to manually hardcode keywords for new domains:

Sorry, an error occurred. Please try your request again later.

Edit: Keywords were changed, in spite of the errors. System still running very slow.

Last edited:
•••
Sounds more like you should try whypark. 30 fresh reg sites with quick and easy blogs dont cut it with parkeds quailty controls

I'm new to this, especially with regards to parked.com.
I just surfed over to parked.com and didn't see anything about quality controls.
So then I'm confused, is parked.com only for discontinued domains?

Also, I was disappointed to need to register 10 domains. I only want to register and park one domain and I have a method to regularly (and honestly) drive traffic to it. There is no point registering more than one domain, but the parking concept would work perfect for me.

And while I'm here, this might be off-topic, but how many hits does a good parked page usually receive in a day?

•••
Well you can try parking them at sedo. I have a few making money at sedo although no big dollars. My domains are all hand reg. (you can tell as some of them are cr*p) lol

•••
when the musics over

I just had my best fortnight ever on Parked.com. It's been recovering for some time. But WOW! Thank you Donny & Parked.com. Lets hope it continues into the future.
yeah lets hope but I still had to move 50 that got the g attack ...lol i dont think they like this company..parked and whypark thats like gm merging with chrysler..reputation denigration ....domain de-indexation.. = no money.It comes down to if you believe in coincidence.Park50 come in index 50 go out not... why park 200 go in index 189 out deindex .I don't think they are doing anything wrong but the god of the internet apparently does.It is always hard to spot trends and it is a mistake to extrapolate from the specific to the general. But my comment is based on 100s of domains also the following companies have not demonstrated the same degree of of harrasement from the russian g men search empresarios.they are sedo.trafficz and fabulous.Who cares why? it is what it is.I have domains that went from pr -0 to pr 3 while parked.....at the last three ..that is not supposed to happen right? extra love for some extra punish for others maybe they went to the pelosi fundraiser.and parked didn't..lol... a monopoly does what it wants when it wants....don't overthink it

•••
are bots surfing my domain names or has traffic just increased? THere's been an over 200% increase in my traffic within the past 2 days and i dunno why thats so...no corresponding increase in clicks too..

•••
are bots surfing my domain names or has traffic just increased? THere's been an over 200% increase in my traffic within the past 2 days and i dunno why thats so...no corresponding increase in clicks too..

Actually, the overall RPC's were up lately. :)

•••
Hi all,

I don't understand because I've not been accepted from parked, my portfolio make around 240.000 views and good revenues on sedo.

•••
Hi all,

I don't understand because I've not been accepted from parked, my portfolio make around 240.000 views and good revenues on sedo.

Did you have an account before?

•••
344 Pages, i have never seen a thread so hot like this. It's unbelievable.

•••
•••
RPM Parked.com Whypark.com

Hello,

Whypark now is owned by parked for a good time so Im wondering which parking now brings in the most money (RPM).

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
I don't understand,I've not been accepted by parked, my portfolios make 50 usd per day by use google adsense for domains

•••
Hello,

Whypark now is owned by parked for a good time so Im wondering which parking now brings in the most money (RPM).

Greetings!
Sebastian

For me its STILL Parked.com! :)

•••
•••
Hello,

Greetings!
Sebastian

I would say if you have domains that don't get much traffic, or are newer hand regs, try WP. If you have names that already get traffic, and good traffic, I would suggest Parked.

•••
I would say if you have domains that don't get much traffic, or are newer hand regs, try WP. If you have names that already get traffic, and good traffic, I would suggest Parked.

Exactly...although quite honestly, over time Parked.com seems to outperform even WP on even measly traffic names :)

•••
So WP would be better for Domains that dont have typeins and maybe can be search engine traffic through WP?
How about the ctr and rpm compared between parked and wp?

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
So WP would be better for Domains that dont have typeins and maybe can be search engine traffic through WP?
How about the ctr and rpm compared between parked and wp?

Greetings!
Sebastian

Even though they use the same ad feed...imho, Parked.com is still better in ctr, rpc, and rpm :)

•••
Ok.

Is there a way to simulate something like a parked page to gain even better rpc and rpm than with parked.com? Its only when knowing that the real revenue the site gets with the feed is somewhat higher then I ask myself if there is a way to do so. I think parked pays out 60% of the rev.

So is there a way? Coding a script that optimizes the displayed ad on ctr-basis should be possible. Finding the best converting template would work the same way. But is there a way or chance to that?

Hope this question is ok...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
Ok.

Is there a way to simulate something like a parked page to gain even better rpc and rpm than with parked.com? Its only when knowing that the real revenue the site gets with the feed is somewhat higher then I ask myself if there is a way to do so. I think parked pays out 60% of the rev.

So is there a way? Coding a script that optimizes the displayed ad on ctr-basis should be possible. Finding the best converting template would work the same way. But is there a way or chance to that?

Hope this question is ok...

Greetings!
Sebastian

Try customizing the lander and adding some original content. :)

•••
You mean the parked.com-Lander? So there isnt a way to make more bucks with the same effort than parking a page at parked.com when you dont have your own yahoofeed?

By the way... what does it need to get a yahoofeed for your own?

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back