Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
discovernow said:
I trust parked.com 100% and I will give Yahoo the benefit of the doubt. I don't know what to say for sure what is going on behind the scenes but you know
Donny has our back.

Thanks, Jim

In Donny We Trust! :)

•••
So in summary.

3/25 - Stats Incorrect
3/26 - Stats Incorrect
3/27 - Stats were frozen for hours, and obviously incorrect.
3/28 - Not showing.

I am sure all this will get taken care of. I guarantee Donny and Parked.com are doing everything then can to get it resolved.

Brad

•••
Yeah! 3/28 stats are starting to show!

•••
but no comment from Donny?.....im sure he's on it...but a little heads up would be nice...:)

•••
I got one domain with one visit and 32 clicks today, so I somehow don't think that's right.

•••
I'm impressed so far with Parked. Signed up maybe 10 days ago. Got click >$1;already beating sedo & whypark this month.

•••
i dont know what i did at parked. i have a couple of hundred domains, most never get anything at all. no clicks, no views, nothing.
most arent set up properly, and thats my fault, but i havent recieved a reply to my request for help. Maybe it got lost when they changed acct managers.
i wouls think that with the ones that do have good names, somone would have stumbled through at some point.
hundreds of domains, months of time, and 51 usd generated.

•••
I've ben on Parked.com for 4 days now

I am brand new to parking domains and have about 25, so I figured I had nothing to lose by putting them over there...I have already earned $2.00, too..Not that $2.00 excites me, but its just cool! Makes ya think about how much scratch you'd have if you registered hundreds of good ones 10 years ago.,..lol

•••
anybody hear anything from Donny?

•••
Wow... thats a long break. Seems to be bigger problems... Hope all will be fine again after finalizing...

Greetings!
Sebastian

•••
Seabass said:
Welcome to domain parking! :)

I just can't (don't want) to believe Parking will just wither away now...

•••
hearing a simple "hey" from Donny would we nice.....just to know he is aware and on top of things....

edit....saw in another forum that Donny thinks nothing will be heard from Yahoo until tomorrow...(Monday)....

•••
lol...ok....thanks Seabass....later in the week?...

•••
My guess is Yahoo already got their money from the advertisers and they don't consider this an emergency to pay the partners, sooo they are enjoying a nice weekend and will mosey on into the office around 9:00 PST and start working on the problem again...:)

•••
FYI,

Donny wrote this on DNF about 3 hours ago:

"Yeah, just sitting back and waiting for some word from Yahoo. I bet nothing will happen until tomorrow (Monday)

Donny"

•••
Estimates? We don't need no stinking estimates! jk :P

So I've been getting random emails from contact form on my geo asking about the area and information for relocating? Do y'all get these emails? I just now added "{DOMAIN} is for sale." in sales message, hopefully that will help (and not get me de indexed). :yell: Would it rank higher without the sales message? :-/

•••
As long as it's all sorted out come payday I could care less. Parked has never given me a reason to worry - no matter the hiccup.

•••
Hi
I've only been with parked for about a week or so and i have two questions with now.

Which stats are messed up right now? Visitors, clicks, money or all of it?

Is there a way to see how the website looks like parked? sorry coming from ND you have a preview option with the ads and everything without creating unrelated traffic to your domain.

Sorry still learning

•••
kruwreka said:
Hi
I've only been with parked for about a week or so and i have two questions with now.

Which stats are messed up right now? Visitors, clicks, money or all of it?

Is there a way to see how the website looks like parked? sorry coming from ND you have a preview option with the ads and everything without creating unrelated traffic to your domain.

Sorry still learning

Yes, there's an option of previewing how the parked page will look like when you click on edit.

•••
I am confused about all this because I have some names at TrafficZ and Dotzup which are both Yahoo Feeds and stats since the 25th have come in finanalized as normal after each day. DDC, Parked, and Smartname have all been delayed. Therefore, it's seems the stats are messed up with just certain parking companies with Yahoo feeds and not others.

Thanks, Jim

•••
Latest update from Parked:

"As you may have noticed final stats from 3/25 to 3/29 continue to be estimates. We are working with one of our providers to have the final numbers reviewed. We expect the data to be finalized by this afternoon. Thank you for your patience, The Parked Team"

•••
i think the error is due to parked.com side of the ball and not yahoo. skenzo uses yahoo feeds and there stats are fine. i wonder if parked is adusting there system to skim more money from us!

•••
bigslim said:
i think the error is due to parked.com side of the ball and not yahoo. skenzo uses yahoo feeds and there stats are fine. i wonder if parked is adusting there system to skim more money from us!

Wrong. We too are Y! partners and are experiencing the same ongoing issues.

Sorry Donny, I really should unsubscribe from this thread.

•••
Seabass said:
I just my opinion, but I think we ought to give Donny a break. Nobody needs to be overly hassled when they have tech problems .....whichever side it is on. The Parked track record is great and this will pass too.

Amen!

Parked and Donny will get it sorted. They always do!

•••
bigslim said:

You are wrong. I have names also with DDC.com, Smartname.com and they are delayed since 25th of March as well. It's a Yahoo thing.

Jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back