Dynadot

PARKED.COM - Official Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the OFFICIAL PARKED.COM thread! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unique and the extra work goes miles in my book....very good point netmeg

•••
i want to know if there is a rule for the least amount of domains(10 、 30 、60.... ) to apply a accounts for parked.

thanks guy

•••
•••
•••
Mike,

Thanks for the explanation. I understand. Good day to you.

•••
are parked.com still profitable....? i just want to park my new domain....please give me solution....?

•••
Q: Can you add your affiliate link to a portfolio in bulk? I mean if I want to add the same affiliate link to all the domains in a portfolio at parked.com, how can I do it in one go?

Please advise.

Thank you.

•••
rickkumar said:
Q: Can you add your affiliate link to a portfolio in bulk? I mean if I want to add the same affiliate link to all the domains in a portfolio at parked.com, how can I do it in one go?

Please advise.

Thank you.
I don't think you can.

•••
EG.domains said:
I don't think you can.

Thanks for the info.

I have another problem now:)

I am pasting affiliate banner link in one of my domain in the custom content area, and then saved it. Now when I open that lander, all I see is my affiliate code, not the banner that I am supposed to see.

I tried everything, and nothing works...I keep seeing the code displayed on the lander when it opens.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

•••
Use this button
image.gif
to add your banner. Then use this button
link.gif
to add your affiliate link to the banner.

You can't just paste the whole code.

rickkumar said:
Thanks for the info.

I have another problem now:)

I am pasting affiliate banner link in one of my domain in the custom content area, and then saved it. Now when I open that lander, all I see is my affiliate code, not the banner that I am supposed to see.

I tried everything, and nothing works...I keep seeing the code displayed on the lander when it opens.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

•••
ok...got it.....thanks :)

Last edited:
•••
I think many of us have seen revenue take quick drop even if you disregard arb. I have one domain in particular that received nothing but type in traffic at a rate of 50-100 per day and the RPC was always between .35 and .60 which was pretty decent in my eyes. Over the course of 3 days that dropped to .10 per click or less in some cases which is surprising since it's almost 100% US traffic in a well funded niche and my quality score have never been anything but a 10.

I love parked and all that they offer but I can only assume that there are some sharp changes taking place when that same domain is earning .45 rpc once I moved it to Sedo of all places. Go figure that one out.

Donny and the guys at Parked have always been the best at staying in touch with us and receiving our feedback. I'd like nothing more than to move some stuff back to them but the short of this is that we're going to move our domains where they make the most money with the least risk.

Developing some of my domains has been on my mind lately as well. It's not as easy as just parking and handing the task of generating money off to someone else but I think it's something that many of us need to consider a necessity if we want to see sustainable income.

•••
biff - send me the domain via PM, because normal US domains shouldn't be going down. Unless it's a TM or something like that.

Donny

•••
Donny, did you ever hear back from your stats guy about why domains with no visits or clicks show up in the current day's traffic? Are they maybe domains with bot traffic that got removed? I have some of these almost every day now. Just wondering.

•••
guys.....can I register to parked with free email like gmail......?

•••
Last I heard, you needed a non-free account.

•••
netmeg said:
Last I heard, you needed a non-free account.

thanx.....so can you give me solution for that?
I just buy a new domain and want to try to park them at parked.com.... :)

•••
hendrylim said:
thanx.....so can you give me solution for that?
I just buy a new domain and want to try to park them at parked.com.... :)
Most registrars give you free email with domain.

•••
Just got done filling out my parked.com customer survey, I never take the time to do these types of things, but with the types of questions parked asked in the survey I truly think it was well worth the time and I hope everyone puts some thought towards their answers and that parked will take their partners wishes into account moving forward. Not that they have'nt in the past, but with the changes in this industry we really have to all work together with our partner companies to make sure we are all successful.

Donny thanks for "asking" in so many words and thanks to the rest at parked for taking the time to actually put together a survey with meaningful questions, unlike many I have received from other "partner" companies, etc.

•••
mindless said:
Just got done filling out my parked.com customer survey, I never take the time to do these types of things, but with the types of questions parked asked in the survey I truly think it was well worth the time and I hope everyone puts some thought towards their answers and that parked will take their partners wishes into account moving forward. Not that they have'nt in the past, but with the changes in this industry we really have to all work together with our partner companies to make sure we are all successful.

Donny thanks for "asking" in so many words and thanks to the rest at parked for taking the time to actually put together a survey with meaningful questions, unlike many I have received from other "partner" companies, etc.

I am looking forward to winning the $500!!!!! :hehe:

In all honesty this just shows how real top notch this company is!!!!!!

•••
Donny

Donny,

Just wanted to thank you for holding to your word. Much appreciated.

Phio

•••
new rpc record

OMG... new rpc record occured in my parked portfolio..

RPC $34.04

:$: :$: :$: :hehe:

•••
Not bad. Not bad at all.

:)

Donny

•••
sihar07 said:

RPC $34.04
Congrats! Really nice click :)
My best is just $2+ :(

•••
sihar07 said:

RPC $34.04

:$: :$: :$: :hehe:
Wow.
Congrats :D

My best was back in Dec. 2007 - about $6

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back