IT.COM

Park,io insane inflated auction prices

Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
been watching them for a while ..what are yer takes guys on why or how most names end up with insane overvalued auction prices? mostly .io

tons of examples I saw..but just today

.io

vending
mondo
brigade

around 700 each

I mean is it all just endusers who want the names bad and have no clue about values ... newbie domainers who have no clue at these prices they'll never make profit? or experienced domainers on some bad medication twisting reality for them

what's up with dat.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Everything is inflating everywhere. stocks, crypto, domains, real estate etc.

•••
Everything is inflating everywhere. stocks, crypto, domains, real estate etc.

well our domain sales prices aren't inflating

this is why I made this thread to show u and me would sell for 50 what parkio sells for 1000

•••
Members here are wholesale buyers, not retail buyers. Let’s not confuse what we would pay for what the general public (and specifically business owners) would pay.

•••
oh man
this just keeps happening daily

I cannot believe my eyes

something gotta be wrong

butterscotch.io 3.3k

wtf

it's basically all sale prices that people on np in sales thread for similar quality names never sell for even.half price.. myself included.

wth

Last edited:
•••
oh man
this just keeps happening daily

I cannot believe my eyes

something gotta be wrong

butterscotch.io 3.3k

wtf

it's basically all sale prices that people on np in sales thread for similar quality names never sell for even.half price.. myself included.

wth
People are betting that .io prices skyrocket. I noticed that some of the domains bought for $700 are now priced to sell in the $30k range. It’s more a gamble than an investment strategy at this point.

•••
But that happens at godaddy all the time with dot coms too.

gaslandthemovie for $15,250

hungrygirlporvida for $7,747

Smithcommonsdc for $3,400

or dot org

tcktcktck for $ 4,150

and my absolut favourite of last year was:

blagblagblag for $5,642

That can not be real... who pays that much money for such crap?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back