domain Parades.live...appraisal please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
It's been said that it helps the appraisal process to provide an explanation for registering a domain;

Here's mine for PARADES.live.

First off, it's been said that "Everybody Loves a Parade", and far be it from me to have coined that phrase:xf.wink:
If millions of viewers watch the weather channel day and night, how many people might you think may want to turn into a "live" parade anywhere in the world via internet tv? I hope I didn't confuse anyone:xf.confused: Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Until watching live parades on the internet really takes off, and the .live extension gains significant momentum, I don't think this has much value. Even if that day were to come, there would be many other names to choose from.

Last edited:
•••
Until watching live parades on the internet really takes off, and the .live extension gains significant momentum, I don't think this has much value. Even if that day were to come, there would be many other names to choose from.
Thanks cooljub...that was fair and objective. I "liked" it along with my friends bmugford aka Brad, and my newest friend, NoBS. Reminds me of a time no one would buy stock in GEICO (Warren Buffett) for a buck a share in 1970 when I was just getting my start in business.

Can you tell I'm having fun:xf.grin: I luv the monkey wearing the head set cooljub....it speaks volumes. Thanks again.

Bulloney

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back