IT.COM

Paid $201.11 for a script that doesnt work.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I bought a script for over $200. I couldn't get it to work at all, it was just a faulty script. After submitting multiple support tickets and getting no answer, I finally contacted the owner of the website. After 14 emails back and forth, he is still refusing a refund and almost challenging me to do a chargeback.

Here's how the chain of purchase went

Credit Card -> Paypal -> deadbeat seller

If I file a dispute with paypal, will I get a refund, even though it was digital goods? I could do a chargeback with my CC company, but that might get my paypal account suspended. Which route should I take? What can I do about this seller?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what a friendly community this is

•••
combs84 said:
Is that a threat? :)

Haha...yeah man i'm coming for you

•••
nick_mayhem said:
Exactly Why are you making it look like every english man is worthless. This is not a good behaviour and it will not take you far in business world If your attitude doesn't changed soon. I don't think any one here has said anything to inflame you. Right now you are in problems and your mental situation is a bit unbalanced. Due to the problems. But why to take out your anger on poeple who are here to help you.

Namepros has been a great community so far and It is still the most friendliest forum I have ever seen. I cannot believe that someone said something against you personally. Please go over with this thing again and again in your mind and then see what is the result. You will know that guys here are very kind and just wanted to help you out.

You have just been scammed for $200 I have been scammed for more then $3200 am i angry? And I throwing stones at others? No. Bcoz what this people has to do with the problems I have. My problems are mine and I have to solve them myself. I can take advice If I don't like it I don't follow it. But I do not antagonize others. Bcoz making more enimies is an invitation for more problems. We all are not here to fight and make friends. For making friends there are yahoo chat and myspace type of thing. People here are for business. They want to earn and they are helping each other.

Just a last question: "Would you have donated $20 to namepros admin fund if that deal of your $200 had gone without a hitch?"

I think the answer is no. But still see people who are very busy here are giving their precious time for solving your problems. So you should be thankful to them. Instead of saying bad things about them.

I hope it will clear some things on your mind. And man please don;t consider me also as your enemy. I am just trying to cool your nerves. I know how it feels when we don;t get our money we are entitled to. :'(

Please excuse me because I dont think you understand, I did not create this thread. I find it quite unusual that you call me "mentally unbalanced" when you cant even figure out who you are referring to? I'll assume the original thread starter will heed some of your "misplaced" advice. Double check next time you quote someone.

•••
brizzad said:
Wow mr. Sanders, you guys over in the UK can be so touchy sometimes.

nick_mayhem said:
Exactly Why are you making it look like every english man is worthless.

Flaresolutions said:
Please dont be stereotypical and try to slur all English people

Just a slightly off topic point, i'm Scottish and live in the UK. :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
Flaresolutions said:
Please excuse me because I dont think you understand, I did not create this thread. I find it quite unusual that you call me "mentally unbalanced" when you cant even figure out who you are referring to? I'll assume the original thread starter will heed some of your "misplaced" advice. Double check next time you quote someone.

Hey man Sorry But in this chaos it was a quote mistake. :D
But you can understand that the things were not for you. It was for Him the thread starter. :D

•••
Everybody here need to take a giant pill and love each other! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back