IT.COM

new gtlds .PAGE now thats a tld

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i think this is the best tld ever created, is just sounds cool,

maybe it was created because people named page are so darn good looking and smart, and well respected.

but maybe im biased.

i can see the names now..

ilike.page
letswatch.page
iowe.page
cantweallbeasgoodlookingas.page

and many more

ph

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't invest in .page because the renewal fee is very high and it is easy to fall into cybersquatting. Besides, it seems there are not many keywords that can match the extension well.

•••
I don't invest in .page because the renewal fee is very high and it is easy to fall into cybersquatting. Besides, it seems there are not many keywords that can match the extension well.
See MetBob's chart few posts before. One of the best priced compared to many other gTLDs. I think you ran into "premium" names which renew at premium rates.

But yes, there aren't a plethora of keywords matching the extension well that you can get at the regular fee. This one is completely geared to end users, especially with the forced https for the domain to resolve.

•••
•••
i think this is the best tld ever created, is just sounds cool,

maybe it was created because people named page are so darn good looking and smart, and well respected.

but maybe im biased.

i can see the names now..

ilike.page
letswatch.page
iowe.page
cantweallbeasgoodlookingas.page

and many more

ph

TurnThe.page - next topic please :xf.laugh::ROFL: :xf.laugh::ROFL: :xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
I think so far the .page introduction has been less successful than .app but more successful than .soy. :xf.wink:

On the positive side they got at least one celebrity and a number of businesses using great names quickly. Clearly speculation has been way lower than .app.

The stable pricing (ie not start at $1) and secure space are positive.

I think they should have promoted it to univ students as buy your name that isnt available in .com and put your cv on it. But I don't run Google :-/

Disclosure I own about 0.04% of all currently registered .page domains!

Bob

•••
•••
•••
•••
On the contrary, that is a big success. Domain investors are learning to choose wisely now. :)
I'd rather say they are now broke from previously-released extensions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back