Dynadot

new gtlds .PAGE now thats a tld

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i think this is the best tld ever created, is just sounds cool,

maybe it was created because people named page are so darn good looking and smart, and well respected.

but maybe im biased.

i can see the names now..

ilike.page
letswatch.page
iowe.page
cantweallbeasgoodlookingas.page

and many more

ph

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Missing.page
Blank.page

Carter.page

•••
Better yet: turnthe.page :)

im lovin turn the page, had one fried who used that as their goto joke for my name..
i prefer

on a long and lonesome highway.............

Good one Kate

•••
•••
If anyone wants to check names easily and with fast response it can be done at the following link. It either tells you it is not available, or that it is and a set of links to registrars handling EAP sales.

Many of the ones discussed here are gone (Larry, Lawrence, TurnThe, Turn, etc.). It seems far more gone than the stats places are yet showing as registered.

https://get.page/

Last edited:
•••
If anyone wants to check names easily and with fast response it can be done at the following link. It either tells you it is not available, or that it is and a set of links to registrars handling EAP sales.

Many of the ones discussed here are gone (Larry, Lawrence, TurnThe, Turn, etc.). It seems far more gone than the stats places are yet shown as registered.

https://get.page/

good find metbob,

•••
You should get:

i am .page

•••
•••
Love the G's, you guys all know that. And for Howe, obviously perfect.

But I have 2 ask. What makes this one stand apart? The new G's seriously out of control. Unless there is a secret plan that lower the years 180k+ fee to run an extension, and sub $20 dollar new name reg's, I am not getting why this name is better than .online, .net, .website, .site and so on and so forth..

We've got what we want, yet here's another yet again. Also, being Google owned, they will have their fingers in EVERY keyword worth regging making it a premium renewal..

•••
@HotKey - maybe it was a vanity project for Larry Page but paid for by Google under the guise of a business idea? I'm being totally serious btw.

•••
•••
@HotKey - maybe it was a vanity project for Larry Page but paid for by Google under the guise of a business idea? I'm being totally serious btw.
This makes sense actually.. hypothesizing here but perhaps it began as a branded extension for him ( a la .RichardLi), but then they stumbled on @Kate 's List of Retired New Extensions and realized oh oh we better go public we ain't ever making our money back..

•••

maybe it was created because people named page are so darn good looking and smart, and well respected.

but maybe im biased.

ilike.page
letswatch.page
iowe.page

and many more

ph
:ROFL:

•••
page.page.

Let's domain like its 1983

•••
so on .page

today is the $12,000 day, then 3500, then $1500 or so and so on til
next week when free registrations start.

any other suggestions for me for one good .page name

longlive.page
whereis.page

fundme.page

thanks for the other suggestions vito.

ph

DomainLegend.page
Meet.page
My.page
Domains.page
Ask.page
Consult.page
Contact.page

•••
have there been any benefits in your life as a result of having a first name that is associated with the biggest invention ever, the web?

•••
It appears from NameStat data, if data is being updated fully by registry, that only a few are selling per day in the top tiers of EAP. Will be interesting to see if things pick up in the lowest EAP tier which lasts 3 days.

Most recent update added just 4, the day before I think was 6. Total registrations at 337 as of now. https://namestat.org/page Clearly things are way slower than the .app introduction at a similar stage.

I see that only 6 are listed as reserved/testing in the extension. Is there a way to determine what they are? Just wonder if Larry is one :xf.wink:.

•••
Web.page and Home.page got developed pretty quickly. Any idea what day they went and for how much?

Must be google associated tipoffs.

•••
Looks like.page is doing significantly worse than .app. Literally no interest.

I don't understand how they can have all of the half decent domains being so expensive. Most good .page names have a renewal cost of $100-$500 (an $1000+ on some) yearly. You'd think that a company like Google might appreciate that TLDs that succeed have to have the same ingredients as the .COM in order to succeed. Do they really think it's a good idea that they keep back all of the good names just because "money"? Ultimately it won't mean money for them if they release all of their gTLDs in the same way. .APP was an exception...

Last edited:
•••
The US GOVT seized BackPage.com...

upload_2018-10-6_14-4-59.png

upload_2018-10-6_14-6-59.png

... Now's your chance to reg < Back.Page >

upload_2018-10-6_14-4-22.png

•••

but maybe im biased.

ilike.page
letswatch.page
iowe.page

and many more

ph

Good question, stimulate the creative glands & wiring. Partly bcz we use them for r own purposes, bought some .works, and fell in love, bought thousands of them, one-word, natch, and it seems that .page has something in common w/ dot-work:

Where well-chosen dotwork domains are statements as well as domains, your dotpage has the same 'roll off the tongue' flavor, perhaps licked.page, wise.page, straight.page, curled.page, artistic or arty page, data.page, almost as solid as reminder.page, ultimate and penultimate and even antepenultimate.page, AH! .. and oy! Falling in love w/ a new domain before launching this one?

Perhaps you might nibble at a personal favorite, blank.page.

PS: Page, thank you for being a bit of trailblazer. Have found your story inspirational. Cheers.

•••
Rage.Page
Gauge.Page

McConnell.Page:cigar::astronaut:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back