IT.COM

priced Over 70 domains, all .com, Some Brandable, Some Pigeon sh*t! - AirItalian.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Latner

Established Member
Impact
I'm getting rid of these domains this year! Either selling or dropping, they're moving. I know some of these won't sell, but there are some gems at this price point. Including the GoDaddy appraisal values as they are all hosted at GoDaddy.

Each domain will have a minimum of 90 days before renewal. Can push to GoDaddy account or provide transfer codes.

$39 each

Pay via Paypal / Friends and Family
Thank you

Post Sold in the thread with the name of the domain you are buying. If you want to submit an offer that's not listed above, feel free to message me and place PM sent in the listing. All payments must be made within 24 hours of claiming domain.

I will attempt to keep the post updated and remove all sold domains asap. If I miss one along the way, please understand.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
If you saw something interesting, but don't think it's worth $50, it's a conversation to have :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
a couple down, still selling. will update the list going forward

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back