IT.COM

available Over 150 x 5 letter .coms available for hand reg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YourBestTrader

Top Member
Impact

All of the below are available for hand registration at the time of this post:

If you like this kind of post... please like this post.

It will tell me to do this kind of thing more often :)

Grab what you can before it's gone forever:

UDEAC.COM
SITBU.COM
YEMVA.COM

LIGIV.COM
GUJRO.COM
JAGKA.COM

UKNES.COM
MOKVI.COM
ZUABU.COM

DJUMU.COM
OSDOL.COM
ZUXUL.COM

WEHNI.COM
REZUA.COM
URILS.COM

NTUSI.COM
OUDIZ.COM
ARXII.COM

ZUGNE.COM
BUKWO.COM
JALEQ.COM

GUDCA.COM
WADKI.COM
CEWAF.COM

RAGXI.COM
NAALG.COM
HEORT.COM

QEYDU.COM
OBROV.COM
TESZI.COM

AUZAY.COM
AFUIT.COM
JALUL.COM

AUGNE.COM
ALFUY.COM
PUARS.COM

UNCOK.COM
AVLOH.COM
DILEU.COM

ONXAL.COM
QULHO.COM
WUDGA.COM

DEIFR.COM
HUPDA.COM
ITHID.COM

QIBYA.COM
QUMUX.COM
ZABGA.COM

TBETI.COM
HUNXE.COM
ROKIV.COM

EGOWS.COM
OVOCS.COM
ZOHNI.COM

YODFA.COM
TEGBI.COM
ROZWI.COM

LOMUT.COM
FOGAK.COM
MUJWA.COM

BEADH.COM
HERAQ.COM
MEOTS.COM

HIOMT.COM
XULUF.COM
OKANJ.COM

BAJVA.COM
COETU.COM
AUBUM.COM

ITAKH.COM
AYJAN.COM
MBEKU.COM

EMBOJ.COM
LOSKU.COM
VOUTN.COM

ABNUB.COM
XULUQ.COM
ROEDD.COM

JUABO.COM
VEFGA.COM
ARJUT.COM

HAGVI.COM
OHWIA.COM
ERNEG.COM

ULVAE.COM
AGULS.COM
EPOJA.COM

ULPUR.COM
OGGAZ.COM
PEHKA.COM

ANJRA.COM
YEKYI.COM
TYRII.COM

WAEMU.COM
SEUGY.COM
LAMWO.COM

QUREQ.COM
LILFU.COM
ALUSX.COM

LUHUH.COM
PIBMA.COM
RIFEH.COM

DESOH.COM
TASUJ.COM
OUGNY.COM

AINJA.COM
ENXET.COM
LEWOZ.COM

JEZKI.COM
AYGEK.COM
MAQAF.COM

LHOMA.COM
MUAPS.COM
NDIRE.COM

GAALN.COM
QAHAB.COM
ELDOL.COM

POOIR.COM
TAGAQ.COM
OKUJE.COM

NEPJA.COM
PUTAE.COM
UHNIV.COM

MDIVI.COM
DMAAM.COM
NKALU.COM

LUZAJ.COM
OVEMP.COM
ZUNUD.COM

PEKUY.COM
RASOJ.COM
AVDUR.COM

GYIRU.COM
AMURN.COM
UNGMA.COM

AHDID.COM
YAYNU.COM
FEXOY.COM

ONGUT.COM
BOGIQ.COM
DRUWI.COM

XIREG.COM
ENZSO.COM
MEMGI.COM

ANUUM.COM
AROAB.COM
UNDLA.COM

CAQAR.COM
JAJUR.COM
DEBNE.COM

AMHEM.COM
BEVKE.COM
CEZRO.COM

TAEWI.COM

If you want more like this... LIKE THIS POST :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I originally posted 250... Amazing that it's gone down to 150... :)

•••
•••
Thank you! I got Pibma. I already had Pubma which is a very aged domain and this is right next to it and pronounceable.

•••
Great choice

I LOVE 5 letter pronouncables, they are super brandable and generally work well with most niches.

:)

•••
Really cool! Us domainers can churn them out all day. There's a couple in there I like yeah.

You keep some extra mint ones for yourself?

•••
I don't have the budget to buy everything... so yes... I keep the very top ones and "donate" the rest... and everyone's tastes are different, so one person's junk is anothers treasure.

My favorite 5 letter domain doesn't even conform to the usual "value" rules.

•••
•••
I don't have the budget to buy everything... so yes... I keep the very top ones and "donate" the rest... and everyone's tastes are different, so one person's junk is anothers treasure.

My favorite 5 letter domain doesn't even conform to the usual "value" rules.

I hear you. I spent a little over a hundred today on domains, just until I reach my portfolio limit, but I'm now looking back thinking should have spread this weeks budget out a bit more lol. It gets a bit much.

I'm sure you've got some awesome 5L's! I was going to buy Jezki but it's the name of an Irish racing horse, so was worried about resale. LuHuH too. Heaps of great ones :D

Because you're into brandables, Anieo.com is available to register at time of writing this. Not sure if you like it, but I think it's neat. And also An IEO is An Initial Exchange Offering... Kinda doubles up haha

Have a good one!

•••
My top 5 letter hand reg is Jynxa.com -I'm not sure better even can be done. :)

•••
I hear you. I spent a little over a hundred today on domains, just until I reach my portfolio limit, but I'm now looking back thinking should have spread this weeks budget out a bit more lol. It gets a bit much.

I'm sure you've got some awesome 5L's! I was going to buy Jezki but it's the name of an Irish racing horse, so was worried about resale. LuHuH too. Heaps of great ones :D

Because you're into brandables, Anieo.com is available to register at time of writing this. Not sure if you like it, but I think it's neat. And also An IEO is An Initial Exchange Offering... Kinda doubles up haha

Have a good one!

jezki stuck out to me too. it sounds a lot like "jet ski". i just bought it :)

what exactly were your worries about its resale in relation to the irish thoroughbred?

•••
jynxa? commonnn u can do better than that.

i just picked up aybop, which is probably my favorite 5 letter so far

•••
Nice find :)

Domaining is a lot like Trading Card games... :)

Your hand changes from time to time... you never know whats going to prove useful... and the value of a card comes down to who wants it and for what.

•••
were all lookin for that limited edition MJ rookie card :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks so much for the list!
I picked up a couple today at Epik today.

t e s z i
I liked how it looked and sounded for a brandable, and when I found out it was a word in Hungarian meaning I take it to do or to place, that was a big plus. As a result of that it is popular on Google - about 90 million results. I see (from DT) that it has been registered on and off for 12 years, hopefully I will have better luck with it than others have. Not registered in any other extensions though.

The other one I feel more conflicted about, and have actually thought about it a number of days before springing to pick it up.
i t h i d
I like the sound of it as a spoken pronounceable brandable, especially that it is apparently from an ancient Irish word meaning to eat so I liked it as maybe a brand for a restaurant, food chain, delivery service, meals delivered, etc. Although not a match to me the word was reminiscent of Ichthyology which is study of fish, so I particularly liked it for a seafood restaurant. However, I was unsure whether the fact that it is made up of two simple words It and Hid is a positive (making it easier to remember) or negative (who wants to brand around It Hid). Although this might open up possibilities for other uses, such as in some sort of game where ItHid is cute and descriptive. Other possibilities in branding around ItHid would be information cloaking, VPN, security, etc. Ithid has also been registered on and off for about 12 years, but will hope I have better success with it. It is only registered in the .world extension.

Thanks so much for doing this, @YourBestTrader. It is a real service to NamePros members and generous of you.

Bob

Last edited:
•••

t e s z i
I liked how it looked and sounded for a brandable, and when I found out it was a word in Hungarian meaning I take it to do or to place, that was a big plus. As a result of that it is popular on Google - about 90 million results. I see (from DT) that it has been registered on and off for 12 years, hopefully I will have better luck with it than others have. Not registered in any other extensions though.

The other one I feel more conflicted about, and have actually thought about it a number of days before springing to pick it up.
i t h i d
I like the sound of it as a spoken pronounceable brandable, especially that it is apparently from an ancient Irish word meaning to eat so I liked it as maybe a brand for a restaurant, food chain, delivery service, meals delivered, etc. Although not a match to me the word was reminiscent of Ichthyology which is study of fish, so I particularly liked it for a seafood restaurant. However, I was unsure whether the fact that it is made up of two simple words It and Hid is a positive (making it easier to remember) or negative (who wants to brand around It Hid). Although this might open up possibilities for other uses, such as in some sort of game where ItHid is cute and descriptive. Other possibilities in branding around ItHid would be information cloaking, VPN, security, etc. Ithid has also been registered on and off for about 12 years, but will hope I have better success with it. It is only registered in the .world extension.

Thanks so much for doing this, @YourBestTrader. It is a real service to NamePros members and generous of you.

Bob

I do like to bring value, both in the threads I create, the unique giveaways and auctions I run, and the comments I put down.

I very much appreciate that you do the same... I always see great value that you're contributing, you're one of the reasons I'm proud to be a part of the Namepros community!

Keep it up!

•••

t e s z i

i t h i d

Bob

What is DT exactly?

•••
•••
Back