Dynadot

Outgoing e-mail messages from namecheap not even accepted to hotmal or gmail

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know we are aware of the problems with all namecheap e-mails not getting thru to hotmal or gmail. Considering most of my customers use these services I NEED to be able to send e-mails to them.

What are my options? How can I keep the same e-mail address I have now but instead with another service? Or anything free stuff I can do that would not make this happen?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you used email only hostnig from NameCheap.com? Or any other features? Have you contacted their customer services?

•••
The server you are on could be in blacklists, but there is also another reason why it may not work. Gmail and Hotmail, supposedly don't accept e-mail from domains who don't have a SPF record or reverse DNS. I'm not sure if it's true, but I would have namecheap add a SPF record for your domain.

•••
Yeah, two things you need is check is whether you have SPF record for the domain and reverse DNS for the IP address.
And you will have to check whether the mailserver IP is blacklisted in any spam database.

I would suggest you contacting their technical support and inquire about this. They will be able to assist you.

•••
I dont think ngignac was referring to emails coming from domains registered or hosted at Namecheap but to emails from Namecheap itself.

I also noticed that Namecheap emails are considered as Spam and I believe the reason is that their outgoing mail server (mail.whoisguard.com, who announces itself as whois.whoisguard.com however) isnt included in their SPF record.

•••
In that case you can do onething.
Open a mail and mark it as 'not spam' and then it will start delivering to the inbox.

•••
I know this is an ancient thread but i have the same problem. Is there anyone to help me? I dont have their e-mail to my block senders list. Urgent!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back