Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Outbound offer. Enough?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

M0rd0r

Established Member
Impact
400
Hi guys!

I received an offer via outbound of $300 for ModernCouch dot com domain.

Do you think is a good price for this kind of name??

Thanks in advance for your advice!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Take the money and go on.
 
3
•••
Thanks for your advice @kite26. It is really useful for me.

I value this domain on $500 -$750 range but I don't know if I am really on the right price.

More thoughts guys?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Take the money
 
2
•••
Grab the offer if its not too late already.
 
1
•••
Thanks guys. As long as I can see it seems is a fair offer. I will take it :)
 
0
•••
It's alright.
 
0
•••
price OK, moreover you initiated.
 
0
•••
Take the offer
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back