Domain Empire

Outbound - I got a response

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

My domain is a .com and the potential buyer has a country extension with exactly the same made-up word. In fact, they contacted me months ago about acquiring it, but never replied to my message when I rejected their hundred buck offer. In response to my outbound email, they said they had no interest for the domain for the moment, but still curious to know my asking price.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't understand the outbound after they contacted you first, you followed up with them or started a whole new conversation? Set a price you're comfortable selling at, or just ignore them until they come up with a decent offer.

•••
Well, hey never replied me, so I simply gave it up. Are they using some sort of negotiating tactics by saying they had no interest in acquiring it?

•••
Could be a number of things...they're waiting for you to drop the name, they don't have that much interest or money, or they want you to come up with a price first.

•••
Okay, thanks. I will reply them with my BIN price and see what they say

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back