IT.COM

domain OrkosHat.com - Pizza

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was gorking at my MOTU Diorama the other day and had a Brain Storm. How about a Pizza Shop called 'Orko's Hat' because Orko's Hat looks like a pizza base being twirled around like magic.

I don't need to worry about copy right issues because as Frank Zappa once said, "I come from Nowhere"

Only serious 3 digit IQ Appraisals and/or suggestions please. So called copyright is of zero consequence.

Regards.matt

OrkosHat.com = AWESOME PIZZA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think most all pizza franchise names have the word "pizza" in them.

Off the top of my head the ones that don't, it is because they also serve other food not just pizza.

So is yours going to be Orko's Hat Pizza?

Last edited:
•••
Also I read the domain real quick as OrkoShat

•••
•••
Can I order the pizza with crypto currency?

•••
"Can I order the pizza with crypto currency?"

Orko does magick does he not? Of course you can use magick (crypto fiatism)

Regards.matt

•••
I think most all pizza franchise names have the word "pizza" in them.
Off the top of my head the ones that don't, it is because they also serve other food not just pizza.

Yes. Because when my mama and papa first took me to a Pizza Hut in in 1981, Bundaberg, QLD, Spaghetti Bolognese was a popular dish that was served with the main order as though the spag-bog were an entree or at very least like those complimentary pieces of 'Bread'.

Copyright is merely a suggestion, especially when you have nothing. Nothing is Everything.

Regards.matt

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back