IT.COM

.org registrations just $4.99 at NameSilo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
We have just started a promotion for first-year .org domain registrations for just $4.99 (lower if you are in the Discount Program). This promotion runs for all of May and June!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi @namesilo do you plan on UK + & CO.UK (Transfer + Registration) in the near future? Thx :)

•••
Hi @namesilo do you plan on UK + & CO.UK (Transfer + Registration) in the near future? Thx :)

Hello. .uk and .co.uk are very much on our radar, but we do not have an ETA for supporting them at this time. Unfortunately, Nominet, the registry for those TLDs, enforces some unique rules, policies, etc. that make adding them difficult. Also, unlike many other registrars, we only integrate with registries directly and never use middlemen. This unfortunately means it takes us more time to on-board new TLDs, but does let us offer the lowest prices and best support.

•••
Great news!

And since we talk .org, any plans for including .org to your API set?

•••
Great news!

Sorry, not sure I understand. All TLDs can be registered/managed via our API.

•••
@namesilo
I am unable to search .org domains in bulk.
Search returns with all tlds but not .org.

•••
@namesilo
I am unable to search .org domains in bulk.
Search returns with all tlds but not .org.

Can you please provide the steps you are using so we can try to replicate on our end? Thanks

•••
•••
Now i'm confused, i'm sure it was not like this before...

@FPForum

We've actually never had any restrictions on TLDs in out API :)

Perhaps you are thinking about our sandbox where we only allow com/net operations?

•••
if u are rly offering $5 .org for 60 days, tyvm.

•••
Now i'm confused, i'm sure it was not like this before...

@FPForum

NameSilo has two different API's - one is a generic API where all extensions are supported, but drop catching is not allowed. The second is their drop catching API. This one can be used for drop catching, but the only extensions supported are com/net :)

•••

All TLDs can be registered/managed via our API.

We've actually never had any restrictions on TLDs in out API :)

NameSilo has two different API's - one is a generic API where all extensions are supported, but drop catching is not allowed. The second is their drop catching API. This one can be used for drop catching, but the only extensions supported are com/net :)

Thanks @FPForum ! Right, so indeed i meant API for dropcatching. @namesilo

•••
i am looking for .com let me know if you have any offer in .com names

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back