.ORG domains on sale at Name.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AshleyName

Name.comVIP Member
Name.com Staff
Impact
hey guys,

In full disclosure I work at name.com - wanted to post info for a sale we have running:

Use the code 499ORG at checkout for $4.99 .ORG registrations. There is no limit or cap per person. .ORG is typically $12.99. Offer valid through the end of the month.

best,
ashley

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey guys,

In full disclosure I work at name.com - wanted to post info for a sale we have running:

Use the code 499ORG at checkout for $4.99 .ORG registrations. There is no limit or cap per person. .ORG is typically $12.99. Offer valid through the end of the month.

best,
ashley

is it possible for .org transfers?

•••
•••
•••
Please, get cheap renew. For 7.99, 6.99, ...

•••
Is any discount code for .org renewal?

•••
•••
6 posts since Dec 2010. . . Guess name.com does nothat offer too many promos

•••
•••
•••
Closed or working ? Please let me know anyone tried ?

•••
Closed or working ? Please let me know anyone tried ?
The code cannot be used right now buddy, I've just checked.
@AshleyName I thought you said the code would work through the end of the month. But now it's only April 26th UTC and at the checkout page I met the note "That promo code appears to be invalid."

•••
The code cannot be used right now buddy, I've just checked.
@AshleyName I thought you said the code would work through the end of the month. But now it's only April 26th UTC and at the checkout page I met the note "That promo code appears to be invalid."
Not working any more .

•••
•••
I sent a ticket and referenced this thread, hopefully they fix it even if it's only for another day

@AshleyName - where are you?

•••
I have an update since Asheley Name doesn't seem to care much about us Namepros investors:

Since I would not normally use Name.com I decided to give them a shot.
Of course yesterday April 28th the promo code: 499ORG is not working.

http://www.name.com/blog/name/promocodes/2017/04/get-a-major-discount-on-org-using-this-promo-code/

Apparently they stopped the promo on April 18th? LOL
Clearly Ashley said "Offer valid through the end of the month. "
I gave them a call and they gave me this promo code: PVD92T
That code is valid and works ONLY for 10 new registrations for .ORG (so 10 names MAX).

Ashley Ashley shame shame for leaving us in the dark!
PS: You owe me 2hrs of my time($200USD) Ashley!

Happy domaining folks!

Last edited:
•••
I was just returning to share the code PVD92T also : grin :

Support did NOT tell me the expiration or that it was limited to 10 domains, I asked again in the ticket reply AND I asked them to extend the expiration since the code was broken, if I get an answer I will update here.

•••
I was just returning to share the code PVD92T also : grin :

Support did NOT tell me the expiration or that it was limited to 10 domains, I asked again in the ticket reply AND I asked them to extend the expiration since the code was broken, if I get an answer I will update here.

I just registered 10 .org and the 11th one was full price at 12.99.

It is what it is...right?

•••
Promo still active as of now - 01 May 2017 14:49 UTC

They never answered me with the expiration : roll eyes :

@AshleyName - would be super is you were active here so we didn't have to keep waiting on support individually

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back