IT.COM

Name.com Domain Happy Hour - .ORG only 99 cents

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
Again on Name.com Domain Happy Hour, .ORG will cost only 99 cents from 3 to 5 p.m. MDT on Thursday September 21st.

Promo code only applies on one-year registrations. Not valid on premium registrations.

Sale ends after 1000 total registrations.

>> Registration link: https://www.name.com/happyhour

Plus Whois Privacy for FREE with coupon PRIVACYPLEASE

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
68 domains :)

Name.com took 9 minutes to complete registration :xf.laugh:

•••
i've succesfully registered 37 domains :D

•••
next time make it 3-5 max per clinet
else its dumb promo

•••
•••
•••
I cant belive it, is the promo already over?

•••
NPers in this thread got approximate 20% of total 1,000 names.
Great, this 99 cents .org was over. But normally, after .org, Name.com will give 99 cents .COM/.NET sale soon. Wait for good news guys.

•••
If the 99 cents .com promo return like the good old days, would be awesome.

I missed the .org promo and there is one .org a really want, :banghead: guess have to pay normal reg fee :xf.cry:

•••
If the 99 cents .com promo return like the good old days, would be awesome.

I missed the .org promo and there is one .org a really want, :banghead: guess have to pay normal reg fee :xf.cry:
You can buy at Name.com or GoDaddy, about over $4

•••
What can i buy for over $4? .org?

because for me shows $12.99 at name.com and $8.17 at godaddy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
@NamePrime yes 5.99 is a good price the best one i can find for .com at the moment. ewallhost.com also have great prices but i'm waiting for the .com 1$ promo :xf.grin:

•••
•••
@luantt It's a great tip but to much work.

I have to change my contact details to India and can only use visa/master card has payment method.

•••
@luantt It's a great tip but to much work.

I have to change my contact details to India and can only use visa/master card has payment method.
No need to change your contact details to India, just change only the currency.

•••
If there would a .COM/.NET promo next week, I'm sure it will be limited to one per customer.

•••
If there would a .COM/.NET promo next week, I'm sure it will be limited to one per customer.
Yes, always have limitation for cheap .COM/.NET promo

•••
I sleep this promo, night in my country :xf.smile:

•••
It's nice from them go give such promotions but I call it "pathetic hour". It's false advertising, why call it a happy hour wheh it lasts only ~5 minutes. They should allow people to register through whole hour or just call it "happy 1000 regs" or something similar.

IMHO...

•••
I have another solution. Companies running such kind of limited promotion should state that it will only apply to those domains that are added in cart AFTER promotion starts.

What happens right now is people add hundred of domains in cart already, and as soon as promotion starts they just apply code and press checkout.

•••
•••
Got 9 domains. Missed nothing.

I WAS BORN READY :xf.cool:

•••
I'll report all members that make this offer ends fast.

Just kidding : ))

•••
Back